Voice Caddie A2 Hybrid Golf GPS Watch with Slope

I am having a hard time deciding between this and the garmin s62. Having a hard time finding these in Canada so that may push me to the Garmin. Anyone use both and if so how do they compare to each other?

I am having a hard time deciding between this and the garmin s62. Having a hard time finding these in Canada so that may push me to the Garmin. Anyone use both and if so how do they compare to each other?
I have tried both and think the better comparison with VC would be a couple of other models. S62 is a fine watch, I just find it overpriced than VC models based on features.

I have tried both and think the better comparison with VC would be a couple of other models. S62 is a fine watch, I just find it overpriced than VC models based on features.
Thanks, I am having a hard time finding VC watches up here to purchase. Out of curiosity what Garmin would be a better comparison? I am not finding the VC A2 anywhere for sale in Canada but could order online.

Thanks, I am having a hard time finding VC watches up here to purchase. Out of curiosity what Garmin would be a better comparison? I am not finding the VC A2 anywhere for sale in Canada but could order online.

Not sure.
I believe the VC options are more full featured across the board, but the closest thing to S62 would probably be the T8, which to me blows it out of the water.
The A2 worked flawlessly for us though and features a slew of features at a price that is about half of the Garmin I believe.

Reactions: MH
I'm on the fence between the G1 and T8. However, my old garmin S1 and Garmin approach g3 are still working but it might finally be time to upgrade. 20210514_153940.jpg

Not sure.
I believe the VC options are more full featured across the board, but the closest thing to S62 would probably be the T8, which to me blows it out of the water.
The A2 worked flawlessly for us though and features a slew of features at a price that is about half of the Garmin I believe.
Thanks for the info, so hard to find any info on the A2 or T8 unless you understand or read Korean

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, so hard to find any info on the A2 or T8 unless you understand Japanese

I believe it is in Korean.

I'm digging this watch quite a bit. Although I might lean towards ShotScope, but man this looks good. And the pics from Bellerive were strong.

I ordered today one to try

I came into this thread with 2 devices in mind the A2 and the s62. Thanks to @JB I now have a 3rd consideration. The VC T8 looks very interesting. Will THP be reviewing this device? is there much difference between the A2/G1 and T8? Honestly leaning towards one of the VC's at this point

I came into this thread with 2 devices in mind the A2 and the s62. Thanks to @JB I now have a 3rd consideration. The VC T8 looks very interesting. Will THP be reviewing this device? is there much difference between the A2/G1 and T8? Honestly leaning towards one of the VC's at this point
We should be giving it a spin soon.

I played my first round with this on an executive course . I love this thing. Easy to use. No downloading courses. Gives you your last distance hit. Gives you landing area off the tee. 5CCB6A40-9AE0-4013-A265-B4C7CD557F8A.jpegB2D9E38D-CB76-4364-A659-8CEB3767F050.jpeg

After tonight's round where I used the cart GPS mostly I think it's time to pull the trigger. This is right up there on the list with the Shot Scope V3. The ponder is on.

I’m still torn between this one and the T8, I have officially eliminated the garmin s62 from consideration. I wonder if the extra $$$ is justified getting the t8?

Last edited:
Any updates on the A2? Anyone pick one up?

@JB I have been really looking at the S60. If ya was just to compare the S60 vs A2 only for golf where would ya lean?

@JB I have been really looking at the S60. If ya was just to compare the S60 vs A2 only for golf where would ya lean?
Probably a Voice Caddie. For starters the Garmin is nearly twice the price. And I really like the contours on the green.

Back