Voice Caddie SC200 Portable Launch Monitor Review

I am really enjoying mine. I use it with a net inside my garage. The yardages seem to be very accurate. It also helps me determine the difference between a really good ball strikes and OK ball strikes.

What's the best price someone has found for one of these?
Do you mind sharing the source for that price?

EDIT: Mine's coming Friday. With a bag full of new clubs, I'm looking forward to trying to dial in some distances.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Mine was free haha. I won it in US Open contest last year.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Got mine from RG for $249 think they only have SC100 now but don't think that one is worth buying SC200 Has voice and loft inputs you put in that 100 does not have I think

I was looking for a unit the past couple weeks, lowest price for new unit that I saw was $250 on eBay, also saw $290 on golfdiscount.

I've been looking as I kinda miss the sc100 I used to have.

I have a hardly used one with the additional protective case I have been considering parting with. Send me a PM if you want to discuss.

I am having a problem with my swing caddie. It turns on fine bt automatically shuts off after 10 seconds, changed batteries and every, any idea how to fix or reset the device this

Just saw these on Rock Bottom for $240.

I have a bunch of RB credit, which I could see myself using on their a Voice Caddie or Arccos. Are you all still using the SC200? If not, are you using another product instead?

Just saw these on Rock Bottom for $240.

I have a bunch of RB credit, which I could see myself using on their a Voice Caddie or Arccos. Are you all still using the SC200? If not, are you using another product instead?

I have both. Arccos on the Course and SC200 on the range.

Seems like there are pretty good deals out there for the SC200 right now. Wonder if it's to boost X-mas sales or if there is a SC300 coming out soon. Anyone have inside information on a new version?

Soooo what is the actual practical use and application of this unit? It doesn’t give the same data as a GC Quad or Trackman. (Which I wouldn’t expect). So does it just give data on speed, ball speed, and landing distance?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Soooo what is the actual practical use and application of this unit? It doesn’t give the same data as a GC Quad or Trackman. (Which I wouldn’t expect). So does it just give data on speed, ball speed, and landing distance?

When I had the SC-100 I used it to dial in carry distances. Everything else was pretty close when compared to the more sophisticated models, but for someone who hates hitting indoors and off mats, taking this one out on the course with me and hitting shots with real golf balls and in real conditions helped me understand my gaps better.

Voice Caddie SC200 Portable Launch Monitor Review

When I had the SC-100 I used it to dial in carry distances. Everything else was pretty close when compared to the more sophisticated models, but for someone who hates hitting indoors and off mats, taking this one out on the course with me and hitting shots with real golf balls and in real conditions helped me understand my gaps better.

Ok. Gotcha. It’s a hard line between having and wanting the extra data this unit can’t provide and never wanting to consider spending $2k + on the other more sophisticated models..... I guess having 3-4-5 guys locally go in on a good one as opposed to underwhelmed by the limitations of personal models could make sense

Pretty much what MikeG said, but here’s an example of the data. You can also get carry and total distance.

9aeb2f63fccc6bc4897bb74ec5764f33.jpg

You do have to put the lofts of your clubs into the SC200 and it’s all formed from an algorithm from the data it captures within the first 6-8’ of ball flight. From my time with mine I’ve found it to be pretty accurate and a good practice tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Gotcha. It’s a hard line between having and wanting the extra data this unit can’t provide and never wanting to consider spending $2k + on the other more sophisticated models..... I guess having 3-4-5 guys locally go in on a good one as opposed to underwhelmed by the limitations of personal models could make sense

But then again what numbers are you chasing? And are those numbers you’re seeing a result of a bad swing or bad equipment?

I guess for me I would love to know spin, launch and descent, but I can eye ball that on the course and adjust accordingly if needed. For me carry is king where I play and this unit helps dial that in very well.

Soil....I think you posted that showing off. Just saying......

Soil....I think you posted that showing off. Just saying......

Recoils baby!!!

Hahaha!!!

But then again what numbers are you chasing? And are those numbers you’re seeing a result of a bad swing or bad equipment?

I guess for me I would love to know spin, launch and descent, but I can eye ball that on the course and adjust accordingly if needed. For me carry is king where I play and this unit helps dial that in very well.

Ball speed, carry, total distance, spin (both), AOA, launch, angle of decent, smash,

Ball speed, carry, total distance, spin (both), AOA, launch, angle of decent, smash,

You can also get into paralysis by analysis if you’re chasing optimum numbers for all of those stats. And sharing a $2k system with several people sounds like a giant hassle to me personally.

You can also get into paralysis by analysis if you’re chasing optimum numbers for all of those stats. And sharing a $2k system with several people sounds like a giant hassle to me personally.

Well I’m not “chasing” any of those numbers specifically. But having access to them and seeing the differences is something incredibly valuable, but you end up paying for it. So if this unit has 50% of that info and it’s accurate....

i almost jumped on the one a thp'er put up in the marketplace today. 1) i'll have new clubs in december so current carry is irrelevant, but 2) i'm using arccos right now. so what would this unit provide for me that i don't get from the arccos data?

i almost jumped on the one a thp'er put up in the marketplace today. 1) i'll have new clubs in december so current carry is irrelevant, but 2) i'm using arccos right now. so what would this unit provide for me that i don't get from the arccos data?

I would say this is more of a range/practice tool than on-course tool like arrcos

Back