Voice Caddie SC300i Launch Monitor

This is in hand, and I’ll admit, the weight and quality of it sort of shocked me when I opened it up.

Getting app set up tonight and then going to TRY and start the feedback tomorrow (y)
Excited to hear your thoughts

This is in hand, and I’ll admit, the weight and quality of it sort of shocked me when I opened it up.

Getting app set up tonight and then going to TRY and start the feedback tomorrow (y)
Been waiting on this, curious on how accurate the distance part of the unit is.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Been looking forward to hearing this one. See if it’s worth the upgrade from the SC200

Looking forward to seeing your review, I've been really curious about this device ever since it was announced. Love that you're going to be able to compare it to a Foresight!

New member here. I just got myself a 300i for Xmas. Perhaps its a newer version, but mine synchs to the app in my android phone fine. I haven't tried using the windows export tool or function. Overall distances seem about right (hitting mostly mid irons so far. I'm hitting from a mat to a net with a similar sized mat 5 feet behind with the device at same level. It will miss the occasional topped ball, and read an occasional thin shot as suspiciously long, but otherwise the distances feel good. Nice to have the voice call out the distance after every shot and to see all distances in the app. It was also nice to be able to tweak the lofts on my irons. I liked this unit as I can share with my son with him running his own app with his own club customizations. I'll let you know how the multi user synching works out in the next week or so. I'll also report back on more of the functionality as I get more time to use it.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any specific questions.

I've been using the device a bit, and it has proved very handy. The yardages are good, and I like the fact that I can enter custom lofts for all my clubs in the app to fine tune the monitor. I also share the device with my kids and we can each use our own app to fine tune the tracker and then record all of our shots.

The included remote makes it easy to switch clubs in the fly, and the optional voice prompt can call out distances, which can be handy.

I've had the SC300i for over a year. Sorry, can't compare to any other LM. What I do have is, at minimum, two weekly sessions at a fairly flat range hitting real golf balls (not range) but of varying age and usually not premium.
Big TAKEAWAY - Carry distance was about 5% off. Could be because of used balls.
Any side spin will not be seen or factored so if you hit a 30 yd slice totalling 200 yds, it might tell you it carried 220yds.
The big advantage of the sc300i vs sc200 is the stored data in the app, launch angle and apex height. You start to learn what's your optimal range. The battery life is surprisingly long. Don't fret over rechargeable battery.

Darn shame. Really interested in this unit. Maybe they will get around to it.
I’ve used a friend of mines SC300i extensively, is there anything specifically you want to know?

I’ve used a friend of mines SC300i extensively, is there anything specifically you want to know?
Just wondering about the yardage accuracy for the long clubs. I’ve read a few reviews and the SC300i seems to be decent and close to the other expensive units.

Just wondering about the yardage accuracy for the long clubs. I’ve read a few reviews and the SC300i seems to be decent and close to the other expensive units.
For the money, it is very good unit. It’s not as accurate as say GC Quad and GC3.

I think that the Ball Speed, Launch Angle, and Spin data to be pretty spot on, the distance is close, but it will over value left misses.

For the money, it is very good unit. It’s not as accurate as say GC Quad and GC3.

I think that the Ball Speed, Launch Angle, and Spin data to be pretty spot on, the distance is close, but it will over value left misses.
Well that’s not bad considering those $4000 and $15k units.

Well that’s not bad considering those $4000 and $15k units.
The Bushnell Launch Pro is in a higher class too of course.

I think that it’s in the same tier as the Rapsodo, and then I think it is a case of personal preference.

Last edited:
The Bushnell Launch Pro is in a higher class too of course.

I think that it’s in the same tier as the Rapsodo, and then I think it is a case of personal preference.

I wonder how this unit compares to the Garmin A10. My use would be at the range. I just don't have the room for indoors.

I sold my Sc330i because it rarely got used. I couldn’t tell if I was getting inaccurate reads on distance etc, but after spending time with my Shot Scope readings from the VC were pretty spot on.

I sold my Sc330i because it rarely got used. I couldn’t tell if I was getting inaccurate reads on distance etc, but after spending time with my Shot Scope readings from the VC were pretty spot on.
This… it takes course work to determine if the distance reading is spot on .

I wonder how this unit compares to the Garmin A10. My use would be at the range. I just don't have the room for indoors.
I think it’s cooler than the Garmin.

Back