Voice Caddie SC300i Launch Monitor

Nice write-up.

66% improved battery life and more accurate data sounds like a win - $500 still is great compared to the top end models.

Do you adjust lofts on clubs with this one as well?

I wonder if it's a joke that the release is Thursday.

They will need to offer an SC300 trade up program.

Really excited to hear of the new updates and enhancements to this version. Having it tied to a mobile app that lets you watch swings with any overlay could be a game changer. I can see this being a big hit for the guy that likes to work on things solo, and also someone that does instructions (whether with a teacher, or them being a teacher themselves). Going to keep my eyes open for in hand reviews once they are available.

I have the 300 and I am not impressed with it at all. I am hoping this one will be more consistent and accurate at the price. Also, hope I can trade in the 300 for this one at some value.

I still have my SC200, that I use out on the range. I never moved on to the 300, based on the reviews condemning the accuracy. The 200 is surprisingly accurate for me, so I am not seeing a huge need to move on, but this admittedly is intriguing.

I purchased the 200 a while back based on reviews I read, including on here. It was pretty accurate with carry distance and speed. I almost went with the 300 after dinging it with a 5 iron on my takeaway but waited and purchased the Rapsodo. Interesting take!

While it's unlikely I'll be spending half a grand for a launch monitor anytime soon (or perhaps ever), if this thing works well and will work also for hitting into a net and for measuring swing speed only (no ball, as with SuperSpeed's PRGR), it's not completely outside the realm of possibility :)

Looking forward to the THP review.

@JB was the original SC300 the version that you weren't very impressed with?

@JB was the original SC300 the version that you weren't very impressed with?

Yes. It worked, but I had consistency issues quite a bit.
The SC200 worked extremely well for us.
The SC300 was updated and it worked a bit better.

Testing will take place soon.

67922754-0F2E-44A7-9F7D-7C001A700E8A.jpeg

Oh yeah so pumped for this one.

should I jump in the car now? I can be there by 11pm. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Testing will take place soon.

View attachment 9001231
I think many are going to be tuned to see how this testing goes. I love the SC200, but the promise of this SC300i could be well worth the upgrade if the accuracy is at least in acceptable range.

So what happened to the test results?

So what happened to the test results?
Haven’t taken place yet as the device arrived Friday late afternoon. But work is beginning this week. Over the course of the last two days we launched a Masters contest and launched a contest to give away a free trip, clubs, etc. plenty going on as always haha.

Complete testing will take a couple of weeks and then we will have a full review and breakdown.

Really interested in where this new model goes. I ran the sc300 for a bit and I found it really finicky. If you got it setup at just the right spot/angle/height, the numbers were pretty accurate. But if you were off just a little bit, I'd get some really weird readings, mainly on launch angle, peak height, and calculated spin. I mean, I am pretty sure I don't hit my driver 240 feet up, at 24 degrees launch angle and 8900 of spin.

I sold it and moved on to the s200 plus so I could use it in some swing speed testing. Found it do be much more consistent on shot data strike to strike yet about 2-3 mph low on SS vs a Trackman setup.

Interested to see reviews if this model redeems itself from the prior

I can't wait to see how this fairs against the GCQuad...specifically with ball speed and swing speed in relation to carry distance. Hopefully, some of the learnings from the SC300 issues have been completely remedied here. It's also interesting that spin is captured but only displayed in the app.

I look forward to hearing more about this one, and love that you're testing it against the GC Quad! I don't have access to a launch monitor anywhere near me, so if the SC300i is accurate and reliable it would be very high on my want list.

This looks pretty sharp, I would really like to get another one in my arsenal as I had to sell my SC 200 last year to fund another purchase. I really enjoyed having it though although I didn’t get it range time originally thought but it was pretty accurate as dialling in distances.

Yep just seen an Instagram post from Voice Caddie and I came running here to see if any thoughts have been posted yet.
excited!!!

If they solved the accuracy and 'tempermental' issues, this might be a big win. All the feature set I loved on the sc300 I had for a while. Just couldnt deal with the numbers or how finicky it was on setup.

I need this like I need another hole in my head. But I WANT one.:ROFLMAO:

First swing with it and here are the two devices.

6D4B3136-6E66-44C9-826A-E4D7528E6172.jpeg721305B7-F70C-4C87-834B-CAB50B0C6B31.jpeg

2mph off I guess would make up for the 5 yard loss. Ish. I remember the original SC100 would have issues like that with the wedges, but an 8i? I would have thought it was closer.

Personal launch monitors are going to be the range finders of 2025, and I am here for it.

Back