CONTEST Voice Caddie SC300i Launch Monitor

I saw the article and appreciated it. I am looking forward to some results to the testing. I would spend $500 on something like this but haven't seen anything that would lead me to pull the trigger.

My gut feeling is that you will see a lot coming soon. The device came out about 5 days ago, so I know we are just beginning testing and I am sure others are as well.

Plus, a THPer could win one, which means more real world testing :D

Awesome contest! I wish I used my sc200 more to justify entering, just don't think I would put it to enough use and testing. Good luck all!

Love to give this some thorough testing! I'm sure it would help my game since I don't have access to any launch monitors. 🤞

Great contest!

Cool I can get confirmation of how far I can't hit now! :p

I'm in!

1617810968129.png

Definitely entered. This looks very promising and looking forward to hearing the full reviews.

Great prize!
Good luck to all.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Great contest.

This would be an amazing tool for practice

Very cool contest!!

Super contest, I entered, crossing my fingers 🤞🤞🤞.

After my range session this would definitely come in handy to knowing how far or skewed my distances are...

Followed and liked!

Awesome prize! I am definitely in.

Thanks for the opportunity! I NEED to check instagram more. I'm in!

Thanks @thewilderside I finally won a contest! I can’t wait to get my hands on it and report how it helps out a high handicapper like myself. It will have to wait a little as I’ll be out of town on a business trip.

Looking forward to contributing to the forum and providing my feedback.

Thanks THP!

Alan

Thanks @thewilderside I finally won a contest! I can’t wait to get my hands on it and report how it helps out a high handicapper like myself. It will have to wait a little as I’ll be out of town on a business trip.

Thanks THP!

Alan
Excellent! Do you plan to take with you to range or have an at home net setup?

Thanks THP!

Alan
Congrats! Will be a fun tool to use and gain knowledge from!

Congrats @ATRannals, look forward to your input as you use it!

Congrats A
@AlRANNALS looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the new and improved unit.

Back