Voice Caddie SL2 Hybrid GPS and Laser Rangefinder

Nice write-up J Bones -
Million question does it work - glad to hear it does.

how long to a full charge?

i prefer the tan leather on the 1 vs the white leather on the 2 but if it works I think one of these will be ordered
I got two rounds in and then needed to charge.

CDBBD468-08E0-40D9-945D-DF9D6F620725.jpeg

AFE98F2B-6966-47D4-A578-75CB48249900.jpeg

Are you able to touch on the picture and it give you a carry yardage for the bunkers?
Yes. More info on all of that above in the review. Tons of features and it was a rockstar today.

Getting charged up for tomorrow.

View attachment 9010605

That thing is very nice! Worked like a charm today and im sure provided really helpful information around the protected greens.

does it keep score?

Awesome that it is rechargeable vs. continuously buying batteries.

Every time I saw this today I found it harder and harder to not try and buy one. What a great tool

Every time I saw this today I found it harder and harder to not try and buy one. What a great tool
i think this is a coveted item by all THPers... must have for Live Rounds

That thing is very nice! Worked like a charm today and im sure provided really helpful information around the protected greens.

does it keep score?

Awesome that it is rechargeable vs. continuously buying batteries.
If it does, I didn't find that screen, but it was absolutely awesome today.

I just need to know ... can it get me 2 strokes per side?

really solid looking device

i think this is a coveted item by all THPers... must have for Live Rounds
The pictures today of the hole layout was so awesome!

This thing was a rockstar the last two days and there are a ton of images of it in action in the Shaft Up Live Update thread.

Two full rounds with no charging needed too.

Does it set the hole location on the green map when you shoot it with the laser?

Does it set the hole location on the green map when you shoot it with the laser?

Not sure I understand the question. Do you mean do you have to shoot the pin to get it in the right spot? It was pretty spot on much of the day, but you can tap the screen and put the pin anywhere you would like on the green.

Not sure I understand the question. Do you mean do you have to shoot the pin to get it in the right spot? It was pretty spot on much of the day, but you can tap the screen and put the pin anywhere you would like on the green.
I was more curious if it had the capability to do so, once it knows a current location, the orientation of the device, and a distance to a target on a green.

Other than a screen tap, how does it know the hole location it shows by default, when you move to the next hole?

I was more curious if it had the capability to do so, once it knows a current location, the orientation of the device, and a distance to a target on a green.

Other than a screen tap, how does it know the hole location it shows by default, when you move to the next hole?

Good question and I am not sure. It was spot on numerous times the last few days, but I did not assume it was picking up flag location. Being that it offers front middle back as well as the green heat map, it made it really easy to go about correct location to land the shot.

I think I want one. I did a search on their website for local courses. All them are well covered including green undulation, which surprises me since I have yet to see green data on any app or device. My only worry would be keeping it charged. I am sure I would forget at times.

I do not need one of these but with @JB 's review and subsequent pictures from being used at Bellervive, has me extremely infatuated with this device. Going to give this a hard ponder.

Safe to say Rangefinder industry has a new gold standard. Even better its not the Big bully of the group

I think I want one. I did a search on their website for local courses. All them are well covered including green undulation, which surprises me since I have yet to see green data on any app or device. My only worry would be keeping it charged. I am sure I would forget at times.
JB said it went 2 full rounds with the charge. Never had a range finder so idk if that's good bad or normal but it seems like this device is pretty awesome. It has me ready to ditch the phone and not look back

JB said it went 2 full rounds with the charge. Never had a range finder so idk if that's good bad or normal but it seems like this device is pretty awesome. It has me ready to ditch the phone and not look back

I replace the battery on my rangefinder once per year. But given the extra functionality, a charge to use approach might work for me.

I think I've changed my rangefinders batteries once in 3+ years.

Back