Voice Caddie T8 GPS Watch

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This thing is loaded with features .

The T8 is the most advanced, ultra-premium smart golf GPS watch that VOICE CADDIE has ever made! The T8 comes equipped with a color touchscreen, gives yardages to the green front/center/back, and offers advanced features such as Active Green™ (improves accuracy), V-Algorithm™(slope calculation), green undulation (indicated with heat map and arrows show break direction), putt view (shows elevation and distance to pin) smart green (touch pin-placement), course views (yardages to hazards and bunkers).

I'm not a huge fan of the color scheme on this one, but I love that Voice Caddie is pushing the market here. This is a great price point for a dedicated touchscreen golf watch. I also love the green heatmaps. Would love to put this head to head against my Garmin S62 to see if there's any big benefits. Also kudos to Voice Caddie for not going the subscription route. That's a deal breaker for me. Who wants to pay a monthly/yearly fee after dumping a few hundred on the device?

I think it looks fantastic and the features are crazy good as long as they deliver.

Any in hand pictures? Not loving the look to wear as an everyday watch. I realize this is watch geared mainly towards golf but I would be wearing as a watch as well

• Admin
Any in hand pictures? Not loving the look to wear as an everyday watch. I realize this is watch geared mainly towards golf but I would be wearing as a watch as well
More coming soon, but here is a quick one. I kind of like it honestly.

21D3ED8D-7D37-457A-B3C1-6EE8762761D7.jpeg

Looks like it's packed with features. The green view and putt distance look super cool.

Not a fan of that band though.

Definitely impressed by the features! The user preset tee distances and the hole overview would be great. Would be interesting to see how accurate the green read feature would be.

I currently use a Garmin Fenix 5S. The golf features are fairly basic but it's easy to use and seems accurate.

Lots of features that seem easy to use. Looking forward to the review

Looks nice and I like the no subscription model!

I love the features of this watch. Count me interested. It looks to have more features than my Garmin and cheaper.

I love the features of this watch. Count me interested. It looks to have more features than my Garmin and cheaper.

My time with the Garmin S62 was limited, but I can say this is faster as well.

My time with the Garmin S62 was limited, but I can say this is faster as well.
Does it have any of the daily, non golf stuff as well? I.e. steps, activities, heart rate

Does it have any of the daily, non golf stuff as well? I.e. steps, activities, heart rate
Yes to steps and it has a lot going on that is going to take me a minute to dive into. The video in the first post does a good job of breaking down the golf side of things, but this thing is really full featured.

Yes to steps and it has a lot going on that is going to take me a minute to dive into. The video in the first post does a good job of breaking down the golf side of things, but this thing is really full featured.
Thanks! Look forward to the detailed review when you've had a chance to test.

Their website doesn’t really share any of the extra features beyond what is does golf related so I am really looking forward to learning what all this watch has to offer.

I will say I do like the look of the s62 as day to day watch a lot more

I really like the features and what I saw in the video. I could see using this as a golf watch only as I don't like the band or the golf faceplate to be an everyday watch.

The largest issue I have with these watches is that you use your finger to move the pin location or point to a certain hazard. The face is usually so small and even with my smaller fingers getting an exact location can be trial and error.

I think this price point is really good. I wouldn't mind if they added a feature that allowed you to add the distance of not only your driver, but all your clubs into the watch and then you could get suggestions as to what you should be looking at.

Struggling between the SL2 and this one. @JB which do you think you would lean to and why?

I really like the features and what I saw in the video. I could see using this as a golf watch only as I don't like the band or the golf faceplate to be an everyday watch.

The largest issue I have with these watches is that you use your finger to move the pin location or point to a certain hazard. The face is usually so small and even with my smaller fingers getting an exact location can be trial and error.

I think this price point is really good. I wouldn't mind if they added a feature that allowed you to add the distance of not only your driver, but all your clubs into the watch and then you could get suggestions as to what you should be looking at.

I can't speak to the Coice Caddie, but I do have a Garmin S62 and I agree it's a little weird to get the hang of, but once you get used to it you can get pretty close pretty fast. I never move the flag location on the green, but will check for distances to bunkers, fairway run outs, etc.

Struggling between the SL2 and this one. @JB which do you think you would lean to and why?
Me personally? The SL2 but I’m just getting to the course to try out the watch. We will update soon

On @GolferGal wrist next to her ladies sized Apple Watch. Getting ready for the round.

83B87014-CF6E-4DA7-9867-43CC538E3B9B.jpeg

Both the cart in the watch have the exact same distance to the middle on hole one

00596204-2261-4AEF-865B-E12EAA520277.jpeg

Geez that thing is huge ... takes up your whole wrist. :oops:

It auto tracks the putts

F0D129F0-9DE6-46F8-BFB7-879E120B3FC0.jpeg

Last edited:
Back