Wager Thread - The 2013 Morgan Cup

Looking for a little action:

Match 3
Lambro2 & Howzat
Nate & IceyShanks

I want someone to take Lambro & Howzat. Winner gets losers Avy for 2 weeks. Any takers?

Match 3
Lambro2 & Howzat
Nate & IceyShanks

I want someone to take Lambro & Howzat. Winner gets losers Avy for 2 weeks. Any takers?
1238512492_the-happening-wahlberg.gif

Looking forward to a Team Paradise supporter having control of TH34's avatar!

Always a fun thread. Kellbo made a killing in here last year betting on Team Hackers

Going to be fun to watch this thread. I'm keen on Team Paradise. Going to have to get a wager or two started.

All right I see how it is on my first proposal. Same bet two week avatar control I'm sticking with Team Albatross in the day 1 scramble.

My pick - The Finisher and Wadesworld will win.
Your pick - dcbrad & dhill37

Being the very first Team Albatross supporter, it would only be fair for me to pick Albatross to win it all. Any takers?

I have to support my boys from the DFW Invitational.

Match 2

Canadan & Wicked Cool Bearded Man
Buckjob & TripleBogeyTim

I'll take Buck and TripleBogieTim to win over Canadan and WCBM for 2 weeks of avatar control. Who'll take me up?

Being the very first Team Albatross supporter, it would only be fair for me to pick Albatross to win it all. Any takers?

winner winner chicken dinner!

Match 2

Buckjob & TripleBogeyTim

I'll take Buck and TripleBogieTim to win over Canadan and WCBM for 2 weeks of avatar control. Who'll take me up?

I will take that bet. Hurts me to bet against my boy Buck but gotta do it here.

Thanks guys for jumping in! Will update first post in a bit

Second showing, another match with some guys that I've teed it up with and had a blast.

Match 6
Puttin4Bird & arydolphin
Ddec & DDXU

I'll take Jake and Ary to win over Ddec and DDXU for two weeks of Signature control (WITB to be replaced by a properly embarassing phrase or picture)

All right I see how it is on my first proposal. Same bet two week avatar control I'm sticking with Team Albatross in the day 1 scramble.

My pick - The Finisher and Wadesworld will win.
Your pick - dcbrad & dhill37

Alright Paradise supporters Brad and I are ready to go to work for you here!

I am in... We need a Team hackers and team paradise rep and then you come up with something cool for the losers to do

I got .com

I am in... We need a Team hackers and team paradise rep and then you come up with something cool for the losers to do

I got .com

I'm a Hacker Backer. What are the proposed stakes?

Match 3
Lambro2 & Howzat
Nate & IceyShanks

I'll take that action. Lambro and Howzat for the win!

Haha, I'll feel bad about replacing your kiddo. For like, 10 seconds.

Match 2

Buckjob & TripleBogeyTim

Oh sweet nectar of pressure!! hahahahaha!!! Awesome guys!

Oh sweet nectar of pressure!! hahahahaha!!! Awesome guys!

I guarantee that you'd approve of what I have in store for Dev.... :)

It would be cool to have a link to each Team's staff.

Back