Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
I didn’t see a thread about Waggle Golf apparel, so I figured I would start one. Has anyone ever used their clothing? Thoughts?

998CE742-1EF2-49A7-B2F1-4CF539A143E9.png0BF974E3-E8CF-400F-8C43-B0E4DFC99C39.png

Never heard of them. They have some cool stuff. Very unique. Probably not a style for everyone but those who can rock that look should take a peek.

Like it. Ordered a pair of feeling cocky and blue parrot socks.

Oh that’s my style!! 🔥

I really like a lot of there stuff, but kind of pricey. Even with their Black Friday sale going $30 for a hat is kind of steep. Especially when you add in shipping. Almost $40 for a hat is not something I want to pay.

I’s too ‘po for anything other than Budget Golf’s summer clearance right now.

I hope to hell my clothes make it that long, lol.

I’s too ‘po for anything other than Budget Golf’s summer clearance right now.

I hope to hell my clothes make it that long, lol.
Goodwill. You'd be surprised on the stuff I've found there.

I didn’t see a thread about Waggle Golf apparel, so I figured I would start one. Has anyone ever used their clothing? Thoughts?

View attachment 8976290View attachment 8976291
Hey!! Turtlerancher apparel! ;)

They’re a continual resource. Even before I was poor I used them for work clothes. I figure I ruin them on the job I might as well not pay much for them.

I have one polo I got from one of those box subscriptions, fun, decent material

This. I couldn’t care less about my clothes for the most part. I buy all of my clothes during holiday sales. I actually only spring for socks for some reason. My wife loves going to goodwill and seeing what’s been given away. Apparently all of my jeans are like $200 jeans that she found for $5 a pair last year. Much more comfy than the $20 ones I would have bought at Walmart.

Santa brought me the Turtle Bay 1/4 zip & hat.
E994F5C7-4781-4795-8CBA-28FF7286FECF.jpeg

Saw their stuff at PGA SS, the hats at least. I like their style not sure of the fit. Bad Birdie I wanted to try so bad but their clothes fit me horribly.

I tried to like their designs but it's just not quite there for me.

That pink shark q-zip is awesome.

Not interested in any of the polos, some cool hats, but I'd rather not have to explain why there is a rooster or bison on the hat

Just ordered the Parrot Party polo. They didn't have the Jungle Cat in my size:cry:. Love the designs, so much better than the usual "cute" women's polos. Let's see how they wear.

Might have to grab this Many Mingos shirt.
C66289F8-A98F-4605-9DA0-C5F3DA982EB2.jpeg2FE84C0D-8A43-4EA7-8C62-3BDFAE660613.jpeg

A couple I’ve been impressed with lately.

Yatta Golf-their Polo’s are top notch and sizing to chart but you be embarrassed slightly if you haven’t lifted much? They’re made for folks that lift all the time as far as shape. I’m pretty scrawny for me right now. I bought Larges’s. They loosely hang over my deflated arms. Medium isn’t a size I’d ever consider. Prior. Now? Might be best. For them. Everyone else is still a Large.

Just found these. While not directly golf related, if the quality is decent at $50 to my door? I love them.I figure they’re a type of shoe most everyone here would have interest in? Well maybe not most, but some?

I’ll probably post several reviews once I get them? 😂
7C67EE44-6682-43E8-A6D5-928889854739.png

A little better pic?

75311423-D4B4-4273-A967-0A1252847A42.png

Now that I’m not fat I’m a little more comfortable ordering 12’s. Prior there’d be like 1/10 that just didn’t fit? 12w’s is probably the correct size? So I can gauge them based on others fit too? All my other shoes are either 12w’s or 13’s. It’s a bold world ordering crap you were too fat for prior. Generally I’ve underestimated my loss. I wish my Yatta shirts were medium? I don’t think I meant that? But they’d fit better?

I don’t need anymore blue, but I like this shirt and hat combo.
7D8D185C-2163-43BD-ABE9-878D717661B8.pngB45CD60B-B84C-4E22-B0C2-34075CAFE2FD.png

@Parrot

Back