Waiting for deliveries

This poor guy has a practically circular loop around here and we're on the far west side of it; we have to be the last street on his route. The truck was 2 miles from the house 7 hrs ago, turned and went back south the way he came to get there, and has been working his way around the east and north sides of the loop ever since. He's a half mile away again now.

There's no sense following it, but I can't stop myself from doing it.

If my UPS driver only knew how many times I've flipped him off after he's left for his terrible gas and time management skills, oh man. I'd never see another UPS package at my door.

Step 1: Don't let Apple Maps dictate your route.

"feel the burn"......I am waiting for a delivery from Cleveland golf. My bank statement reveals that payment has been made. I sent email and the response was that the order would be completed the next day and that they will send me an email with tracking number as soon as one is available. Like everyone, I am getting antsy, but am sure it will get here - eventually. Heck, I could have driven to Huntington Beach CA and picked it up.

2 of mine arrived today, still waiting on the others

And another one is added to the list, this time a new club for my lad

This has been brutal especially being home all the time now. I'm refreshing way too much and just popping outside to see if the driver came. Although I have a great relationship with my Fedex driver now :)
haha, sounds like me, looking out the window to see if a package arrived every couple of hours. I hate their statement "Your package should arrive before end of work day" The "hub" is only 5 miles away.

I have packages arriving just about every day so I am not impatient.

I ordered a new battery for my powered cart as it doesnt quite last the 18. As I’m walking Poppy Hills tomorrow, I ordered the battery by phone, and asked them to expedite shipping. LA to Monterey, we were both confident I would have my package by Thursday. Then UPS got involved!!!! Thursday I get a delayed message to say it will arrive by 9pm Friday. Ok. Fair enough. 9 pm comes and goes and my status gets updated.
EDF0E532-E37D-4EE7-8E3E-3A72E3B144BE.pngNow the battery is already in Monterey. I’m pretty sure 80 degrees and sun doesn’t count as severe weather and I am hooked up to the county alert system through my work phone so I know damn sure there were no emergency situations anywhere! So thanks UPS. Brown is most definitely a fitting corporate color for you!!!!

UPS driver has been in the area for 4 hours now. Gonna throat punch this guy so hard when he gets here.

I just got pre shipment for my callaway hybrid and toulon putter wooot wooooot.. gonna be a long couple days but I'm playing friday and saturday so hope they're here in time!

The waiting is probably what has kept me so low on the number of online purchases I have made. I’m a tactile shopper. I feel like I need to touch, buy, enjoy immediately.

Yea I'm that guy quoting myself... so what... I have too because I'm loosing my MIND waiting for the Pars & Stripes Cobra my wife ordered me!!!!:banghead: :LOL::ROFLMAO:

My new irons are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. My last few UPS shipments have said out for delivery then not delivered. If that happens with these tomorrow I am going to be very unhappy.

Waiting on my new Adidas shoes, which should arrive tomorrow. My lads 3 wood should arrive in the next few days with any luck

I'm pretty sure the F5 key on my keyboard will be worn out before long

UPS driver has been in the area for 4 hours now. Gonna throat punch this guy so hard when he gets here.

UPDATE: In the area 5+hrs, and he’s still like three houses away. Come on UPS bro, car is on and running I got $&%* to do today

Where we are, 200km from the closest Hub City, every single delivery is delayed. Without exception, it misses a connection, and then it will show as "delivered" for multiple days before it actually shows up on our doorstep.

Ordering all sorts of stuff before the next kiddo arrives in a couple weeks, and we have so much stuff in transit it isn't even funny right now.

Even before Covid it was unbearable.

I had a phone call today from Fedex asking if I remembered receiving a package delivery back in April. Seriously? That's two months ago. Apparently they had a system glitch and were calling every customer to see if they actually received their shipments.

Um, you guys are in the business of delivering stuff for money. If you can't figure out if you've delivered an item or not with all of your fancy tracking satellites and barcodes maybe you should consider a different venture :banghead:

Waiting to hear how this played out 😆

Wow callaway rocks.. ordered thursday (some specifics and customization) shipped yesterday from mexico, delivery today

This follow my package is cool but also agonizing .. its soooooo cloooooose.. and of course my wife just left for a few hours so I'll be watching ring doorbell like a hawk
20200624_112839.jpg

Not a delivery per se, but waiting on an iron build.
Club guy: "Any rush on these?"
Me: "Nah."
CG: "Should be 24 hr turnaround once the shafts are here."
Me: "Oh. Well. More than fine!"

Shafts were there Monday. Uggh. Torture. Thought I was gonna be at the course this weekend. Why did he do this to me? ha!

Just got an email at 10:54 pm (Saturday). "Your UPS Package was delivered." I open the email to learn it was delivered at 4:45 pm. On Wednesday.

I actually cannot complain about our UPS and FedEx drivers. They are very conscientious as far as I am concerned.

Nope! I just let the system do it's job and await it's arrival. Checking and refreshing will not speed up the process.

Usually I do not mind waiting for the shipping. But since this covid yes I hate waiting . Had one which took 2.5 months to come in which really got me going.

Where we are, 200km from the closest Hub City, every single delivery is delayed. Without exception, it misses a connection, and then it will show as "delivered" for multiple days before it actually shows up on our doorstep.

Ordering all sorts of stuff before the next kiddo arrives in a couple weeks, and we have so much stuff in transit it isn't even funny right now.

Even before Covid it was unbearable.
hopefully nothing with Canada Post... Mississauga hub has been in full meltdown for a couple months, Richmond hub has been bad but not as bad lately. Seen some stories of people getting the double Mississauga/Richmond whammy and waiting weeks on end for Xpresspost

Now waiting on a set of irons from UPS, should be with me on Friday

Wont stop me refreshing the tracking constantly though

Back