Waiting for deliveries

Why do UPS not give estimates for delivery, I'm sat here waiting for them to arrive. Every sound gets me looking out of the window :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Waiting for dispatch emails is almost as bad as waiting for the deliveries themselves to arrive

I wish FedEx's website would just leave me logged in.

Checked tracking this morning, and they delayed my shipment until Monday. :banghead::angry:

I ordered Vokey's about 5 weeks ago. It said when the order was placed to expect 4-6 weeks for delivery. This has been me for the last week.

yeah i have something coming that was ordered over a week ago and i still see the dreaded "in-transit" word next to my order. so it has not shipped yet but is waiting in the usps warehouse to ship....uugghh. i know it is not the persons fault i bought it from but i am still going nuts waiting.

i know everything is very slow right now with the covid mess....so i am trying to be patient....lol. only silver lining is that i am going on vacation next week and won't be playing golf anyway, so hopefully it comes sometimes next week....then no harm no foul

I'm trying not to have Deja Vu all over again.

My current purchase went on the UPS truck this morning and is about 3 miles down the road from my house at the moment. Sounds great.

Except for two weeks ago my last UPS-delivered purchase went on the truck Thursday morning and at 10am was 3 miles from my house. It ended up being taken back to the UPS depot at 9pm to be rescheduled for the following day.

It was torture watching it get closer and closer all day. At around 6:30pm it was literally close enough I could have walked over to the next neighborhood and seen the truck in person. Then it disappeared off Follow Your Delivery and I got the dreaded rescheduled message a few hours later.

3 packages got to the local Post Office this morning. 2 of them came in on the same truck from the regional hub with identical time stamps. Only 1 of those two is showing as out for delivery.

USPS has been on top of things around here lately. All 3 were delivered.

FedEx, however, has been 1 day late on their last 3 deliveries.

Back to the waiting for tracking information and delivery drivers to arrive. Having to get stuff sent to work now to make sure that there is someone to receive them

I'm trying not to have Deja Vu all over again.

My current purchase went on the UPS truck this morning and is about 3 miles down the road from my house at the moment. Sounds great.

Except for two weeks ago my last UPS-delivered purchase went on the truck Thursday morning and at 10am was 3 miles from my house. It ended up being taken back to the UPS depot at 9pm to be rescheduled for the following day.

It was torture watching it get closer and closer all day. At around 6:30pm it was literally close enough I could have walked over to the next neighborhood and seen the truck in person. Then it disappeared off Follow Your Delivery and I got the dreaded rescheduled message a few hours later.

No torture today. The truck spent all day gradually working its way toward our neighborhood and then about 5pm my clubs were delivered. Whew!

Bizarro World here today. FedEx is usually the earliest to stop here, but they've been beaten by USPS and UPS today. Still waiting...

Side rant: whenever I order something with UPS shipping, it comes after 4 pm. Let me wife order something, and it's here well before lunch. :confused2:

Amazing how it takes UPS a week to deliver something from LA to Monterey, yet I got notification that my passport had been shipped from the U.K. on Monday, and today it shows up at my door. I really wish more companies used DHL.

Ordered the swing stretching thing on the 12th, nothing and the stupid tracking has not updated since the 17th. USPS sucks

I ordered a package a few weeks ago from an outfit in Massachusetts. The USPS tracking showed it was picked up the next day. 15 days later, it was delivered to my home in the Chicago suburbs. I wasn’t aware the the post office still used pony express to do their deliveries.

I’m more concerned about getting home before my wife on delivery day. :p

UPS is supposed to deliver my package today, says it out for delivery, it’s 6:20pm and it says it’ll be delivered before 9:00pm.

Woke up to find my irons shipped last night. Let the waiting begin. Yuck. Supposed to be here Monday. FedEx usually comes fairly early here, like noonish. Bet it won’t monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My new bag shipped today, says its on a 3 day delivery, really hoping it arrives by Tuesday

I’m more concerned about getting home before my wife on delivery day. :p

Same here. Hoping she doesn’t decide she’s taking day off on delivery date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Hoping she doesn’t decide she’s taking day off on delivery date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m pretty lucky in that she will rarely even go to the front door. So often stuff is delivered but she never sees it.

Haha, that's why I now get everything shipped to work. Means her who must be obeyed doesn't get to know what has been delivered unless I inform her, as sometime you can't hide items from her, namely the new bag that's on the way

Watched pot syndrome. I am like everybody else looking out the window every time I hear or imagine a sound. I detest the message "Your package will arrive before end of business or 9 p.m." Then you do the watching/waiting game, and nothing happens till the next day or in some cases, the Monday following the weekend. OTOH, if you just forget about it, it magically appears without fanfare as you just happen to step outside. This also bothers me with the reports of delivery thefts.

It's worse when the UPS shipment coming today has the "Follow My Delivery" live map available.
Here we go again. I wonder how close he'll get today before turning around.

At least you all know your stuff has shipped. I'm here waiting like have they even been shipped, are they on the way, will they get here today? I'm just hoping I get all three wedges and not just one like @AnthonyC. I thought that was a little strange but knowing he got the Vokey Raw wedges with the custom grind options I can see that.

I feel like a little kid that wakes up at 5:00 on Christmas Day but has to wait at least a couple hours before he can wake everyone up to open presents.:ROFLMAO:
The pain and suffering of wait though will be

Back