Trmpt98

2024 Vokey / 2023 GOAT Cup / 2019 Bridgestone
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I walk alot of golf and use a clic gear push cart. I'm looking for what other walkers use to carry their beverages. I know clic gear offers a cooler but not sure I want to drop $40+ on one of theirs. I hate the taller coolers that courses provide and there isn't a good way to attach it to my push cart. So what do you use? Thanks for your suggestions!

My BagBoy Chiller bag has a cooler bag that can hold 4 12 oz cans.

My BagBoy Chiller bag has a cooler bag that can hold 4 12 oz cans.
Funny enough I just bought one but I usually buy a 6 pack for my league partner and myself. Just found it easier than using the coolers attached to the bag.

Funny enough I just bought one but I usually buy a 6 pack for my league partner and myself. Just found it easier than using the coolers attached to the bag.
I don't generally drink on the course other than water or Gatorade. So I may carry one or two Gatorades in the chiller bag.

How about something like this
Or this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk alot of golf and use a clic gear push cart. I'm looking for what other walkers use to carry their beverages. I know clic gear offers a cooler but not sure I want to drop $40+ on one of theirs. I hate the taller coolers that courses provide and there isn't a good way to attach it to my push cart. So what do you use? Thanks for your suggestions!

I got the Clicgear cooler last year using some pro shop credits. Just wanted something that I knew was gonna fit easily which it does.

I’ve got the clicgear cooler. It attaches to the cart very well and for that reason I like it. Could be better as a “cooler” but I still enjoy it.

I’ve got the clicgear cooler. It attaches to the cart very well and for that reason I like it. Could be better as a “cooler” but I still enjoy it.

I wish it wasn’t split into two compartments.

My push cart has a little one integrated. Fits 4 cans which is plenty for me. Add in the beverage holder on the handle and I’m set.

I use the clic cooler also. My top doesn’t stay closed very well but it gets the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back