Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Play about the same amount

Votes: 49 60.5%
  • Play a little bit less

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Play a lot less

Votes: 11 13.6%

• Total voters
I prefer to walk with my push cart, but, the humidity around here gets brutal in the summer, so I really only walk under 70*, so that's spring and fall/winter. So, in the spring and fall/winter, I do get out a little more. The summer gets too expensive for me to play a whole lot.

I would play the same amount as I walk now and golf every chance I get.

I walk 99% of the time, so it would not make a difference to me.

I will walk in the winter months here in AZ to save money, but as c0ncept said.. you could not pay me to walk in the summer months.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

It would not change how much golf I would play but I would probably err on the side of caution when it comes to the type of weather I would play in. I would play more morning rounds to avoid the humidity and probably not play if thundershowers is likely as it will take longer to get to cover.

Since I screwed up my ankle in June, all I have done is ride. I would most definately play less golf if I only had the choice of walking. Sometimes I don't want to put that much effort into the game.

The same. I walk most of the time already.
me too---except on a couple of courses around here that are made for carts with darn near 1/4mile between tee boxes!! Well maybe only a couple hundred yards

id play about the same i play anytime i can pretty much so i doubt id have time to play more than i already do... but honestly around me its hard to walk everyone rides and its a pain when you have group after group hitting into you and then letting them play through cause they are playing faster. but i do love to walk i wish i did more but i think i only walked one round this year. most courses won't even let you walk on the weekend unless you play after 5

I'd play a lot less. My back hates me after a round when I'm riding. Imagine if I was walking.

Do you have a pull cart?

I dont have one, probably why I dont like walking. Pain in the butt to carry a bag around.

Yep, I use it probably 80/20 when I walk. Sometimes I just like to carry. Got a clicgear 2.0 last year, I love it.

Id play about the same. I walk most of the time now, so it wouldnt really effect me. The only difference would be in the middle part of summer when its really hot and humid. Thats about the only time of year that I really ride, so I might play less golf during that time of year.

I used to walk ALL the time. Since my heart attack I've been taking a cart. Just lately I started walking with a push cart.

I would play the same. I prefer to walk but my new club doesn't allow push carts and I don't want to carry. I'm hoping they will change the policy.

Luckily enough I picked up an electric trundler at a very good price so pulling/pushing one isn't a factor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. It doesn't matter to me either way.

I only take a cart if it's required. I walk almost every round I play.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I voted same amount. I only ride when it's a riding only course.

Yep, 40* to 104* is my range I'm willing to walk.

For me it is from 24-25 degrees up to 99 degrees to walk.

Do you have a pull cart?

I dont have one, probably why I dont like walking. Pain in the butt to carry a bag around.

I began using push carts a few years ago as I neared 60 years old and now have a motorized cart to carry my bag. Still carry occasionally in cooler weather.

I walk most of the time I play so it's not a big deal to me.

Same here, I almost always walk at home. On the road, I ride most rounds.

I did ride almost exclusively earlier this year because of knee problems, after knee replacement in March I was walking the course again in six weeks. Since surgery: Walked 46 rounds at home and 5 on the road, rode 16 rounds at home and 9 on the road. Most of those 16 at home were fairly soon after surgery.

Talk at our club is that we are about to start unlimited riding for $40 per month. It is $15/round to ride presently. That would cause the question to be if I would continue to walk even though everyone else is riding. Everyone would have to pay the $40 so cost per round for me would be $2 or less whether I ride or walk.

Guess I will keep on walking as long as this ole body is able.

I love walking when playing, it keeps me loose while out on the course. Now carrying the bag, that's another story. I have yet to find anybody willing to caddy for me. :disapointed:

Well since I can't afford to play at courses that require carts I walk every time I play anyways. I'd play the same amount. I love golf too much to stay away!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I don't walk.

Kevin

I love walking. Most of the guys I play with refuse to walk so it's always awkward if I don't ride. I bet I'd play the same amount, but I would gladly walk over taking a cart any day.

I just started playing a month ago and joined a local club that has a green fee's only membership. Walking has been a life saver as I've saved a lot of money walking the 8 or 9 rounds I've played verses a cart fee. Can't imagine I'd have played half those rounds if I had to ride in a cart. But as others have said if it was free I'd ride every time.

Back