Want to manage a classic golf course?

kenh

Over the top
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
short game
If I had the skills I'd apply!

I don't have the skills, but you couldn't pay me enough to live in that part of the country anyway.

just submitted my resume..

Parts of CT are nice but New Haven isn’t one of them.
Parts of the U.S. are nice, but I don't consider much of the NE in there.

Parts of the U.S. are nice, but I don't consider much of the NE in there.

I live in Massachusetts and there are plenty of nice places. For example right now I am sitting 150 yards from the ocean. If you don't like the cold in the winter I get that. I haven't been to Oklahoma but I have been to Nebraska and I can't see ever moving myself there.

I live in Massachusetts and there are plenty of nice places. For example right now I am sitting 150 yards from the ocean. If you don't like the cold in the winter I get that. I haven't been to Oklahoma but I have been to Nebraska and I can't see ever moving myself there.

Likely many nice places in that part of the country. Alas, I'm too red to be able to stand that much blue.

Likely many nice places in that part of the country. Alas, I'm too red to be able to stand that much blue.
That is political and has nothing to do with geography or weather. I lean to the red also but it doesn't impact my ability to live here although having my family here makes a difference.

Back