WTB Wanted: Callaway Mavrik FW cover

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Just ordered a Mav Max 5w “like new” but it’s coming with a “Callaway universal” HC. Would like a OE Mavrik headcover. Anyone have one? I’m in PHX. Can do zelle for payment. Thanks.

Let me check when I get home, I might

I might have one as well, let me look when I get home. If I don't respond today please tag me or shoot me a PM op.

If these guys don’t have you covered I do. Just pay for shipping and it’s yours.

Sorry OP, no Mav fairway, have a mav driver headcover sitting in a drawer though if anybody needs one of those.

Thanks everyone. Let me wait until it’s delivered just to be certain, “outlet” condition clubs usually have a matching HC, but it’s not listed. If it’s a universal one I’ll let you know and take one of you up on the offer. Really appreciate it!

Thanks everyone. Let me wait until it’s delivered just to be certain, “outlet” condition clubs usually have a matching HC, but it’s not listed. If it’s a universal one I’ll let you know and take one of you up on the offer. Really appreciate it!
FWIW, when I ordered my Mavrik Hybrid from CPO it also said "Callaway universal headcover" and it actually came with the Mavrik headcover.

FWIW, when I ordered my Mavrik Hybrid from CPO it also said "Callaway universal headcover" and it actually came with the Mavrik headcover.
That’s what I’m hoping for.

Is there a difference between a 3W and 5W cover? I have a 3W cover I am not using.

Just ordered a Mav Max 5w “like new” but it’s coming with a “Callaway universal” HC. Would like a OE Mavrik headcover. Anyone have one? I’m in PHX. Can do zelle for payment. Thanks.
I found one, shoot me your address and I'll ship it your way

I found one, shoot me your address and I'll ship it your way
Once I get the club in a week or two, if the original is missing, I will be in touch. Appreciate it!

D81FCE4A-B37B-44BE-BC6C-FB6C153AFDE4.jpegAA9C730E-BE6A-4682-B2A7-DE0DCAFEAE81.jpeg
Looks like the ad was incorrect, I appreciate all of the offers, LOVE this community. Thanks again everyone.

Back