WTB Wanted Oakley Flak XL Frames

Chef23

2023 Srixon Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking to put some prescription lenses in some Oakley Flak XLs. I need clear lenses because my other pair has the lenses that darken and outside they always seem to darken even when it is cloudy.

If someone has a pair they don't use let me know. Particularly if you have trashed the lenses as I don't need the lenses. I hate to pay the full price for frames with lenses then throw the lenses away.

Have you checked Ebay, I bought an empty set of those frames on there last year for cheap money.

If you end up having no option but to buy a full set of glasses to get the frames let me know - I am probably due for a new set of lenses this year.

If you end up having no option but to buy a full set of glasses to get the frames let me know - I am probably due for a new set of lenses this year.

I have some lenses I can send to you for the cost of shipping. I will take a picture when I get a minute and post it. I have had lenses removed from other frames before. I don’t know what it would cost or the complexity of shipping from the US to Canada.

Sending you a PM

I'll hop in here as well once @Chef23 gets his. I had my golf prescription Oakley's stolen out of my car ( I think ) when I was down visting Xthor. So now I need to get a new set. Sucks but sucks more for the guy who took them and tried to see through them. :ROFLMAO:

Oakley are overrated. Once you get a pair of Costa’s you never go back

Oakley are overrated. Once you get a pair of Costa’s you never go back

I put prescription lenses in them and don’t get them through Oakley. I agree Costa lenses are great.

By the way I found a pair from @Trmpt98

Back