Waste Management Phoenix Open 2015

He seems to change his putter/grip a ton! I need to stop following him and changing my putter/grip and just learn to putt one way.

He does too! LOL

I know it's only Thursday and it's early, but watching the live feed of #16 on PGA.com this tournament seems to have the air taken out of it with the new rules. There just isn't a buzz or that atmosphere that we are used to seeing. Hopefully it gets better as the weekend progresses, but right now it's just blah & another tournament on the calendar.

Watching the live feed and Mickelson, Fowler and Mahan all left birdie putts short at 16.

Rickie leading is cool to see. I hope this is the year he grabs a major and a few tourneys.

Everyone is leaving putts short...afternoon guys will probably get the word to put a little mustard on that one.

I know it's only Thursday and it's early, but watching the live feed of #16 on PGA.com this tournament seems to have the air taken out of it with the new rules. There just isn't a buzz or that atmosphere that we are used to seeing. Hopefully it gets better as the weekend progresses, but right now it's just blah & another tournament on the calendar.

Watching during lunch and I feel the same way

The tee shot 3 wood on a 420 yard par 4 opening hole.

Are you kidding me. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bogey on 1 for TW.

Cue up all of the, Tiger Woods sucks people.

Boom! What a drive.

:bulgy-eyes: boy oh boy.

TW will be fine, there is alot of rust on his game that will only wear off with competitive play. If he is healthy I expect a good year out of him.

TW will be fine, there is alot of rust on his game that will only wear off with competitive play. If he is healthy I expect a good year out of him.
I hope so, but i feel like that has been said a lot lately

So it's a good thing I'm not watching this?

Tiger is playing like me (which isn't a good thing lol)

So it's a good thing I'm not watching this?

Well, TW almost decapitated 3 random guys in the 2nd cut of the fairway on 5, completely away from the gallery. That was entertaining.

I'm confident Tiger will be fine whether he makes the cut or not. I think having all eyes on him today is making it a bit tougher to focus. He's rusty as heck...

We have a GIR! Haha finally

Nobilo "we can all take a leaf out of that book" or a page :laughing:

Back