Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

Good round for you!
It was mostly because of Simpson. Also have Fowler and DA Points who did ok. Both under par which is always good

My first round team put up a stinker. All but Bradley. Time for some swapping today.

cookie, let us know what time we can make changes and what time that window closes. Today could be hectic for making substitutions.

cookie, let us know what time we can make changes and what time that window closes. Today could be hectic for making substitutions.

Well, you can make changes now for round 2 if you want to.

Play starts up again at 9:30 EST this morning.

I already made my one swap for round 2. With only a few holes left this morning for a few guys, most should already know if they want to make changes and go ahead and do it now as to not get caught in the small (if at all) window post round 1.

Sweet! I wasn't aware of that. Stupid Villegas. Dude's torn it up in 2012 until I start him. Wtc was I thinking? I'd be sitting on a 55 point round if I would've started Simpson instead.

Sweet! I wasn't aware of that. Stupid Villegas. Dude's torn it up in 2012 until I start him. Wtc was I thinking? I'd be sitting on a 55 point round if I would've started Simpson instead.

LMAO and I was exact opposite. Started Simpson but have Villegas on the bench.

I don't trust that Villegas. He looks vegan. I sure wouldn't mind seeing one-t/overton go low again today though. And I will never pick Phil again if he continues to play like that if I don't.

Dude, quit being so smart. I don't want to see you move ahead of me in the rankings.

I don't trust that Villegas. He looks vegan. I sure wouldn't mind seeing one-t/overton go low again today though. And I will never pick Phil again if he continues to play like that if I don't.

Villegas is thin but that dude is ripped; definitely not vegan. No way Phil gets picked again for me until AFTER he proves that he can play an entire 4 rounds.

Dude, quit being so smart. I don't want to see you move ahead of me in the rankings.

One good move and one bad......also started Laird in front of Wagner...dumb move.

I reckon Webb Simpson wins this tournament. I was watching his post round interview last night and the kid's just got something about him. He putted lights out yesterday.

I reckon Webb Simpson wins this tournament. I was watching his post round interview last night and the kid's just got something about him. He putted lights out yesterday.

Needless to say, he is coming off your bench now. You got a solid team this week....would not be surprised to see you win this week if your guys play like they did in round 1.

Whats with all of the super high point totals for crappy rounds right now?

I saw that...someone at Yahoo is playing around with something.

Needless to say, he is coming off your bench now. You got a solid team this week....would not be surprised to see you win this week if your guys play like they did in round 1.

I don't expect to win, I just like finishing in the top 10 consistently more than anything. I enjoy trying to figure out who to pick and who to not use up too fast. Funny thing is, I took Camilo over Spencer Levin at the last minute. Kind of a good thing. I'd hate to have two A players playing well. That would annoy me.

I don't expect to win, I just like finishing in the top 10 consistently more than anything. I enjoy trying to figure out who to pick and who to not use up too fast. Funny thing is, I took Camilo over Spencer Levin at the last minute. Kind of a good thing. I'd hate to have two A players playing well. That would annoy me.

I hear ya.....but not a bad thing to have multiple guys in the same group playing well since only the starters cost you a start against them. Would rather have 2 A players battling for the lead than 2 miss the cut. ha

The thing I like about keeping bad R1s in the game is that they usually have some sort of spark in R2 to get goin. Even if they have a decent round they get decent points. Hot R1s rarely follow up with a hot R2. That being said, Webb is on fire right now.

You dont get points for contention so you can just throw whoevers in contention on Sunday.

The thing I like about keeping bad R1s in the game is that they usually have some sort of spark in R2 to get goin. Even if they have a decent round they get decent points. Hot R1s rarely follow up with a hot R2. That being said, Webb is on fire right now.

You dont get points for contention so you can just throw whoevers in contention on Sunday.

While that is true that they will flip flop (potentially bad R1, good R2), etc - if you do that all season and play that switcheroo game you are going to burn through way too many starts and really be hurting come mid-season.

Ugh, I needed to make adjustments and forgot. Stupid work firewall.

Im actually saving starts that way. If a guy goes low in R1, I leave him. If he has a mediocre crappy round (+1 or -1), I leave him expecting him to bounce back.

While that is true that they will flip flop (potentially bad R1, good R2), etc - if you do that all season and play that switcheroo game you are going to burn through way too many starts and really be hurting come mid-season.

Im actually saving starts that way. If a guy goes low in R1, I leave him. If he has a mediocre crappy round (+1 or -1), I leave him expecting him to bounce back.

Gotcha - makes sense. You had me worried there for a minute!

Now to just hope that Laird does not have the round of his life today on the bench.

Ugh, I needed to make adjustments and forgot. Stupid work firewall.

Can't make changes yet, round one is not over. Do you have a phone you can make the changes on when the round is over?

Can't make changes yet, round one is not over. Do you have a phone you can make the changes on when the round is over?

You can make changes for the next round while a round is still in progress. Just drag and drop and it will swap them. I made a change last night and it saved.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Can you get to fantasy golf on the mobile yahoo stuff? Football I know you could but not sure about golf. I do have a JobsPhone.

Can you get to fantasy golf on the mobile yahoo stuff? Football I know you could but not sure about golf. I do have a JobsPhone.

I have done it from my iPad so should be able to via iPhone.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I just switched dufner for Laird. I am expecting Y.E. to come back with a much better round today so I am leaving him in.

Edit. Screw Mr. Roocketbools? I am going with Kuch.

Back