Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

I have done it from my iPad so should be able to via iPhone.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Hmm, I'll have to check here soon.

While that is true that they will flip flop (potentially bad R1, good R2), etc - if you do that all season and play that switcheroo game you are going to burn through way too many starts and really be hurting come mid-season.
Yeah, I've done that in past years, and then run out of starts for some guys that won later in the year..with 10 starts, you do have to watch it.

No switching for me. All my guys are under par. Keegan, Rickie, Kim, and Perez.

Scratch that. Kim bogied and is now E with 3 holes to play.

I had YE Yang as my A player. I just subed Simpson in for him. I don't see Yang turning it around this tournament.

I'm not fully understanding this point system if the numbers to the right of my players is correct. Is this some sort of bonus? If so I'm made 104 points for day one, lol.

Simpson - 32
Wagner - 26
Fowler - 24
Wilson - 22

I'm not fully understanding this point system if the numbers to the right of my players is correct. Is this some sort of bonus? If so I'm made 104 points for day one, lol.

Simpson - 32
Wagner - 26
Fowler - 24
Wilson - 22

I believe it is messed up due to people not being able to finish their first rounds...Ill take the points its showing for me though lol

I believe it is messed up due to people not being able to finish their first rounds...Ill take the points its showing for me though lol

They arent correct. Its another glitch in the wonderful world of yahoo.

Thanks for the heads up, I knew I was doing ok, but wow, lol.

I can't believe Stewart Cink shot an 83 yesterday.

3 doubles
7 bogeys
1 birdie
7 pars

Looks like one of my scorecards. LMAO

I can't believe Stewart Cink shot an 83 yesterday.

3 doubles
7 bogeys
1 birdie
7 pars

Looks like one of my scorecards. LMAO

The sad thing is...I shot an 80 last time out on that course from the same tees. Guess I can keep dreaming lol.

im just glad I didnt have webb simpson and bubba on my final roster as I originally did lol

Right now mine shows I got zero points from yesterday....LOL

You can make changes for the next round while a round is still in progress. Just drag and drop and it will swap them. I made a change last night and it saved.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Good to know cookie, but I went in after the posted dealline, I thought you had an opportunity to post after a round is completed and before the next round started. Looks like anticipation will come in to play a time or two this year as to bubble players for the cut.

[h=4]Roster Deadlines[/h]
Round 1: Thu 2/2 7:30 am PST - passed Round 2: Fri 2/3 6:30 am PST - passed Next Deadline (Round 3): Sat 2/4 2:00 am PST Round 4: Sun 2/5 2:00 am PST

Good to know cookie, I did it again and just assumed that you could not do it as I found nothing saying so. So I can actually make changes for the 3rd round right now if I wish huh?

Exactly, if you make a change now it will be in effect for the 3rd round and the 4th round (unless you change again prior to the 4th round cutoff).

I am so confused with the scoring right now...I'm assuming some players are still finishing up their first rounds?

I am so confused with the scoring right now...I'm assuming some players are still finishing up their first rounds?

Ignore the Yahoo scoring for the time being. With the rounds finishing this morning and 2nd rounds already started, it is all jacked up.

Expect it to clear up in a bit when all of round 1 is officially done.

Round 1 is finally completed.

Round 2 points are calculating correctly but round 1 is still showing blanks.

Looks like Mark Wilson is playing well early today! Yeah buddy.

Well my guys finished out the round strong. Worst is -2. But best is -3 lol.

Good to know cookie, but I went in after the posted dealline, I thought you had an opportunity to post after a round is completed and before the next round started. Looks like anticipation will come in to play a time or two this year as to bubble players for the cut.

Roster Deadlines

Round 1: Thu 2/2 7:30 am PST - passed Round 2: Fri 2/3 6:30 am PST - passed Next Deadline (Round 3): Sat 2/4 2:00 am PST Round 4: Sun 2/5 2:00 am PST

You are right - you can typically make changes post round. The problem is that this morning they sent guys out to finish round 1 and start round 2 simultaneously. When that happened, we lost the ability to make "post round" changes.

Wilson going HAM in round 2 with -5 glad I kept him starting..knew to keep him in there.

Wilson going HAM in round 2 with -5 glad I kept him starting..knew to keep him in there.

And then he proceeded to double 17 to go back to -3.

Back