Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

I am hoping the Yanger can go BACON on this tourney. I need a much better showing than I have had recently.

Also, I am hungry, but I missed my lunch slot because I am a good employee and cater to my customers.

note to self....NEVER put Keegan on bench

We have very similar teams duey. You are smart my friend.

Thanks man, how funny if you went with Laird as well.

Keeganand Rickie playing well for me this far! Go guys go!

My team is awesome this week. I have 1 guy actually playing and the rest are not entered.
I set the team on Monday based on the field they have listed like I always do, and thought some of the names seemed off. Apparently they had the entire PGA Tour listed and not the tourney field. So for 2 weeks now, I have nobody playing. Ironically the same thing has happened to GG for 3 weeks this year.

My team is awesome this week. I have 1 guy actually playing and the rest are not entered.
I set the team on Monday based on the field they have listed like I always do, and thought some of the names seemed off. Apparently they had the entire PGA Tour listed and not the tourney field. So for 2 weeks now, I have nobody playing. Ironically the same thing has happened to GG for 3 weeks this year.

That almost got me too. Lucky I was not happy with my roster anyway and decided to change yesterday.

Ouch....that sucks. That is a tough hole to dig out of but it is possible....long season!

yeah I seem to recall someone else doing the same thing last week as well. Luckily I went back in Wednesday after the email was sent about last week's winner and the field being set...otherwise I would have had 3 not entered

Keeganand Rickie playing well for me this far! Go guys go!

I have rickie on my team. But I just want him to win in general now cause of fantasy golf. #GOTIME

That sucks JB. I check mine every day each week just to make sure that doesn't happen ever since I heard it happened to someone else. Sorry to hear that.

As far as I can tell all my guys are playing. Now if they would just play well.

Nice to see Stanley and Fowler on my bench.

I'm startiing;
Spiderman
Sneds
Rollins
Laird

I have going today:

Fowler
Simpson
Laird
Wilson

Fowler and Simpson are playing good. Laird is just hanging around at even and Wilson has yet to tee off. Should be a solid points day as long as no one goes out and shoots 8 under or something like that.

What in the hell happened to Stewart Cink?

Going today I have

Simpson
Fowler
Wilson
Singh

My starters for today: Webb Simpson, Brandt Snedeker, Rickie Fowler, Johnson Wagner. I like what I'm seeing so far.

What in the hell happened to Stewart Cink?

its a ryder cup year. He'll play well enough to be considered a captains pick and then crap the bed at Medina

its a ryder cup year. He'll play well enough to be considered a captains pick and then crap the bed at Medina

LOL....so true.

He's playing awful today.

I should've started Webb. I hope Camilo goes HAM

Lefty -4 and 2 back......

There is some strong golf going on today. Two guys are 6 under!

Pretty awesome to see TOmmy Biershank playing so well in 2012. That dude can flat out score. I saw him play two years ago locally and it was unreal.

I should've started Webb. I hope Camilo goes HAM

Haha. Fool, even I knew to start Webb.

Truth is, I didnt. Although he is the one player I have in the field that is actually playing in this event.

Back