Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

LMAO! Yep. I'd like to be there like you are right now!

I'm not there yet. I'm close though. I'm stalking that tmec's Facebook. Just waiting on his next soy sndbill have him.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I'm not there yet. I'm close though. I'm stalking that tmec's Facebook. Just waiting on his next soy sndbill have him.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Huh? "soy sndbill"....LOL

Who's gonna win this tourny this weekend?

AMP irons get their first win....looking like a possibility!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Just submitted my picks for the week I am going to only mess with it my roster if someone misses the cut. I cost myself A LOT of point this last weekend by tweaking. And, I would love to be at 16 for the weekend rounds. I would be there at the crack of dawn and stay until the last group was gone!

I'm going with either Haas or Simpson. They've been so solid, and I know both are itching for a W this year.

I'm going with either Haas or Simpson. They've been so solid, and I know both are itching for a W this year.

Every time I pick Billy Haas, he wets the bed. I haven't picked Webb yet. I do think young Fowler plays well.

Every time I pick Billy Haas, he wets the bed. I haven't picked Webb yet. I do think young Fowler plays well.

I also think that Fowler will do well this weekend...this is a rockstar course, and he's going to have the biggest crowds this weekend, IMO. Which also means that if he starts well, he will have more pressure on him during the weekend.

I played the champions course at TPC Scottsdale last week and visited the stadium course. They were setting up the grandstands and the course was pretty shaggy. The pro said the PGA makes them grow it out for a couple weeks prior so they can manicure it the way the PGA wants. If it ends up anything like the champions course it will be hard and fast. The greens were absolutely perfect.

I'm so excited for this. I picked some big-name guys this week. I hope it works out for me! I bet it won't though lol.

I went with a couple of off the wall picks for the week....I think most everybody is picking a couple of people...but I went out on a couple of limbs

I agree dude bro. If I was TMex I'd be there like Tiger coming in 4th place on a Sunday.

Beast mode from tapatalk
Hey, 4th place isn't too bad. Or so they say nowadays.

Im hoping to make it out on Sunday and stake out a spot at the 16th. I love the WM Open.

This is the week I take over group one...

Wrong sir. Each one of my 4 starters will tie for the best score each day and come in 1st, T2, T2, and T2. That will garner me 370 points for the week. And I will be winning.

It should be illegal how solid my squad is this week. I literally have a bunch of A-listers.

New bucket list trip.. how cool would it be to be in the stands on 16th with TMex watching and heckling these guy's with a bucket of cold one's at your feet. This is my second favorite tournament to watch.

Very cool! Can't wait to watch this weekend!

I'm going with Phil to Miss the Cut

I'm going with Phil to Miss the Cut

I think he's in for a decent week. The last few tourneys it's only been one really bad round that's hurt him. I think he can actually eliminate that this week and play well.

I think he's in for a decent week. The last few tourneys it's only been one really bad round that's hurt him. I think he can actually eliminate that this week and play well.

I don't think so....he is struggling on his approaches into the greens. He can scramble and save par but that is not enough to shoot low rounds and be in contention.

Back