Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

I don't think so....he is struggling on his approaches into the greens. He can scramble and save par but that is not enough to shoot low rounds and be in contention.

We shall see I guess. I didn't pick him (I don't think he'll do THAT well). But I think he will play decent. Better than the last few weeks at least.

Free Oakley sunglasses?

Good call bro. Good call.

Probably a good marketing tool. Have them hit the approach shot, then have them put on the newest lenses and have them hit it again to see if they notice a difference in their depth perception, etc.

I actually have no idea, it's probably just a water tent.

My research is done and picks have been made. Looking forward to some golf tomorrow afternoon!

Nick Watney withdrew due to illness.

Nick Watney withdrew due to illness.

Good thing that Yahoo removed him from the A bracket or people would have been venting tomorrow and Friday that they did not know he WD.

He sucked last week anyways..

Agree'd.

On Morning Drive, they're thinking Fowler has a good chance this week. Glad I have him in the lineup, he seems to like playing at Scottsdale.

Agree'd.

On Morning Drive, they're thinking Fowler has a good chance this week. Glad I have him in the lineup, he seems to like playing at Scottsdale.

As a RF fan I honestly don't like all this hype for this week.

Simpson - Kuchar
Fowler - Points
Wilson - Haas
Wagner - Gay

All still have 10 usages going into the week.

I took
Ohair-Camillo
Rickie-M. Wilson
Haas-Leonard
Laird-Wagner

We are identical except for one player and different starters.

Win, Erik, and Gary all picking Simpson in the first set.
Two Fowlers in the second round and a Duffner.

Rickie all day! At least in the top 10!

I don't care who wins, but again I hope that somebody with the Classic driver is in contention on the weekend so I can see it and hear it.

My team is set. I'm going to miss Martin Laird in the next part of the season. About the only reason I'm not bottom of the group so far!

I went:

Keegan-Holmes
Rickie-Wilson
Kim-Couch
Perez-Gay

I hope to not have to change at all this week.

I'm not in the fantasy, however, I'll make some picks.

M Wilson - B Cauley
Snedeker - Duffner
Leonard - B Haas
R Fowler - B Watson

Go Sneds!

I picked:

Y.E. Yang - J.B. Holmes
Fowler - M. Wilson
B. Watson - A. Kim
K. Perry - A. Baddeley

locked in and ready to go!

My starters this week are Villegas, Fowler, Wilson and Laird.

Man, lots of love for Fowler this week!!

Back