Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

it wont last!

What's that? Wilson & Wagner? I could see either of them getting to -7.

Just no way I can leave Laird in at +1 if Wagner is sitting there at 4 or 5 under and a good chance of being in contention come Sunday.

Just no way I can leave Laird in at +1 if Wagner is sitting there at 4 or 5 under and a good chance of being in contention come Sunday.

Both are on m bench

Wilson wont make it to 7 under. Jeff Overton takes the lead tomorrow

Trying to figure out what to do with Laird myself. My bench option is Bud Cauly but he was 1 over today as well. Have Wilson on the bench but I don't think he will stay there.

Wilson wont make it to 7 under. Jeff Overton takes the lead tomorrow

He is playing good so far today....you need it man.

Wilson with a double.

Looks like I may be swapping Wagner in for Laird tomorrow. C'mon Bubba and Sneds!!

He bounced back just fine.

What was Kims old bag deal? I'm drawing a blank

My goodness, my boys are killing me ATM. O'Hair +3, Moore +1, Haas E, Barnes E. And I have a -6 Simpson on the bench. Hes going in for his second start this season tomorrow.

Should Bubba Watson have been penalized for his second shot at the 8th. He addressed the ball mad his backswing but stepped off on the downswing. I taught it's a penalty for the clubhead to pass the ball if you pull out of a shot after you have addressed the ball or am i wrong ??????????

Should Bubba Watson have been penalized for his second shot at the 8th. He addressed the ball mad his backswing but stepped off on the downswing. I taught it's a penalty for the clubhead to pass the ball if you pull out of a shot after you have addressed the ball or am i wrong ??????????

No penalty.

Kinda shocked by Wilson's play. Thought he would keep it going after the opening 3 birdies in a row.

Barring anything drastic happening when the last few holes are played tomorrow, I am looking at 40 points for round 1 with the majority coming from Simpson and Fowler.

Changes post round 1: Laird is out and Wagner is in

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Barring anything drastic happening when the last few holes are played tomorrow, I am looking at 40 points for round 1 with the majority coming from Simpson and Fowler.

Changes post round 1: Laird is out and Wagner is in

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I bet Laird goes low tomorrow.

Sent from my forged iPad

I bet Laird goes low tomorrow.

Sent from my forged iPad

Always possible....still time to change in the AM. Wagner just looks solid again....if it was anyone else just up on Laird by a shot I would not do it but Wagner could be in contention Sunday. Laird will not....

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Right now I'm sitting at 40 points, and I hope AK gets some more birds in his last few holes. A big day for all of tomorrow's golf would be nice.

How does AK not have a bag deal? Personal choice or is Nike running low on staff bags? Seems like a no brainer to make it obvious to spectators what oem he's playing, on second thought :alien:

38 for me, a decent day. Need Laird and Sneds to pick up their game, really don't want to change my starters out.

How does AK not have a bag deal? Personal choice or is Nike running low on staff bags? Seems like a no brainer to make it obvious to spectators what oem he's playing, on second thought :alien:

I was thinking that too...hell I saw the AK Nike commericial during the telecast this afternoon....if they are gonna put him in commercials at least give him a damn bag!!

I didn't do great today....36 points.....Had Webb and Waggnor on the bench so it could have been nearly 60 points.

38 points for me. No Fowler on my team.

The rule says you have to have the "intent to hit the shot"...so in other words if he didn't intend to make contact then no penalty.

See Kevin Na's "whiff" in the Valero Texas Open last year....now that one was close!

sitting at 50 points with Wagner left to finish his round. Hopefully he can get in a few birdies.

Back