Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

Pfft. Seen worse. Hehe

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Oh, I know. He's not the worst, but he's definitely at the top.

Stanley's caddie might want to give him a 3w on 18 tee. Hell, even a long iron. Just get the ball in the fairway!

Stanley's caddie might want to give him a 3w on 18 tee. Hell, even a long iron. Just get the ball in the fairway!

I disagree, I think he's got the length to take it over the water on the left. Just hand him the driver and tell him to hit it hard, if he tries to hit something soft that's where the body could stop and the quick hook could come in.

I disagree, I think he's got the length to take it over the water on the left. Just hand him the driver and tell him to hit it hard, if he tries to hit something soft that's where the body could stop and the quick hook could come in.

I don't doubt he can hit it hard and long, I just don't remember how far you have to hit it to get it over the water. If he plays a draw, aim at that fairway bunker and turn it off of it.

Ok Kyle gird up your loins buddy and get er done :blob:

Oh, I know. He's not the worst, but he's definitely at the top.

Actually I think hebis most likely the slowest I have seen on tour. Just a bad joke about last Morgan cup

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Actually I think hebis most likely the slowest I have seen on tour. Just a bad joke about last Morgan cup

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Oh okay, haha. I'm sure theres a story behind that :D

I don't doubt he can hit it hard and long, I just don't remember how far you have to hit it to get it over the water. If he plays a draw, aim at that fairway bunker and turn it off of it.

Well, he turned it over a little bit but still carried all of the water! I'm going to assume like Faldo said, he'll get relief from the structure that is about 10-15 yards in front of his ball.

Stanley is lucky that he'll be getting line of sight relief after that drive.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I knew what you were talking about. :wink:

Well, he turned it over a little bit but still carried all of the water! I'm going to assume like Faldo said, he'll get relief from the structure that is about 10-15 yards in front of his ball.

Haha good call on driver. He tagged it over the water and is fine, but good grief man way to bring the OB scare into play for a minute!

stanley sticks it!

Heck of a shot!

Nice shot! Keep that pressure on.

I still can't believe I picked Stanley this week. Bonus!!

Its over folks! Hopefully hehe

It's going to take a miracle from Levin to prevent the Stanley comeback. I'm really pulling for the guy after last week.

Wow! Great play and what a bounce back for Kyle Stanley. Great round and a great win for him! Well for now. Haha. Never know what will happen in golf...

TipTappin'

Congrats to Kyle Stanley. Bad Sunday for my fantasy group who were all in the hunt at the start of the day and ended up shooting around par.

I still can't believe I picked Stanley this week. Bonus!!
I did too, that will help my poor score somewhat!

And I gotta say it. Yet another first-time winner before Fowler. Oops.

Stanley is a classy guy, congrats to him.

Congrats Kyle Stanley!!!

Back