Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

I feel so good for Kyle right now. I can tell that this means so much to him

Tappin!

Congrats Stanley and what a come back after such a let down last week! This guy is going to be a star. Mark my word :thumb:

I think we will be hearing a lot of Stanley this year.

Stanley is a classy guy, congrats to him.

I agree. He is pretty classy. Great to see him make a comeback like this in just a week. Not something we see often.

Great Sunday for Kyle. Not quite the story that Rory had last year, but one of the better feel good stories in golf's recent history.

So nice to see Kyle win. This could be what he needs to get on a roll this year.

camilo-villegas-hawaii-dq_t640.jpg
38d675a42220cd7a934ae590b890a423.jpg

I do feel so good for Stanley, but I do feel bad for Levin. Perhaps he can take a lesson from Stanley next week.

Levin ftl. I didn't see, but wow. Good for Stanley.

Yeah I haven't picked Beejegas all year and I won't any more after this one.

Big props to Stanley after last week, and sticking in there to get the win this week!

Wow, that was frigging crazy! Good for Stanley...bad for me!

I had Stanley, Woodlad and Laird on the bench....by my figures including bonus points I had a possible 74 points today...instead I got 24..... OUCH :banghead:

What a bonehead move

Very cool for Stanley. Got the money off the back really quick!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Very cool for Stanley. Got the money off the back really quick!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I'd take that money on my back all day.

Yep, good problem to have!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Fowler didn't win...one day closer to a win for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fowler didn't win...one day closer to a win for me!

Shut it! He is waiting for the Masters.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Shut it! He is waiting for the Masters.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Haha! He just needs one of those 3 day tournaments.

Haha! He just needs one of those 3 day tournaments.

May happen.....almost worked for Daly!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I am so damn happy for Kyle Stanley! I was prepping for the Super Bowl so I didn't get to watch much of the last round, but after everything that poor guy went through the past week, it couldn't have been scripted any better and a better guy couldn't have won. Big ups to Kyle and his caddy Brett for redemption!

[video=youtube;zo-YVqV0v4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-YVqV0v4Q[/video]

Hey I didnt do as bad as I thought today....I forgot I get the 20 bonus points for Stanley even though I had him on the bench

So I had 42 for the day and 128 for the week...good enough to jump 4 spots to #11 in group 2

Solid 128 for the week to stay in 2nd place in group 1. Closed the lead on ddxu a decent amount. Only 13 behind instead of 35.

Things get interesting this next week!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

cookie, you do realize it's like a long season, right? Your fantasy enthusiasm is going to wear me out and we aren't even close to the Masters yet. :beat-up:

I feel pretty bad for Spencer Levin. That's 2 tournaments the kid has literally given away. Clearly he has the game to be in that position but I'm sure he had a rough night last night reflecting on what happened.

lol @ FLTC.

As bad as you have to feel for Levin you feel as good for Stanley coming back the next week for the win. Good for him.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Back