Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

cookie, you do realize it's like a long season, right? Your fantasy enthusiasm is going to wear me out and we aren't even close to the Masters yet. :beat-up:

I feel pretty bad for Spencer Levin. That's 2 tournaments the kid has literally given away. Clearly he has the game to be in that position but I'm sure he had a rough night last night reflecting on what happened.

Yes, I realize it's a long season. Is it just the final week where the enthusiasm should pick up? Just let me know....

Yes, I realize it's a long season. Is it just the final week where the enthusiasm should pick up? Just let me know....

Don't get your tranny panties in a wad. We can all see the standings and we see you rapidly climbing up to the top. That's all. I just wouldn't expect it to be a 2 man race for an entire 9 months. That would be a bit unrealistic.

Although the more I think about it, perhaps it would be best if I tell you when you can be enthusiastic. Thanks for checking in with me on that.

Don't get your tranny panties in a wad. We can all see the standings and we see you rapidly climbing up to the top. That's all. I just wouldn't expect it to be a 2 man race for an entire 9 months. That would be a bit unrealistic.

Although the more I think about it, perhaps it would be best if I tell you when you can be enthusiastic. Thanks for checking in with me on that.

Ironically enough, my enthusiasm was there from week 1 when I was in 35th place. But, if it puts some people off that is not my intentions. I have no qualms with talking golf and letting the standings state where people are.

Ironically enough, my enthusiasm was there from week 1 when I was in 35th place. But, if it puts some people off that is not my intentions. I have no qualms with talking golf and letting the standings state where people are.

Heck nah cookie. Enjoy the crap outta this fantasy golf. Enthusiasm is a good thing. It's tough getting excited about this style of fantasy golf when last years was so exciting, and kept up so well. One shot meant everything it seemed last year, and it was all in real time. This year with yahoo being lame, it's just "check my points at night and hope to get the picks in before yahoo cuts me off".

I like your enthusiasm dude. It's great.

2 man race? Whoa sucker I'm only a few points behind.

You'll never catch them. Your luck is about to run out.

Dude, I was mostly giving you grief/crap. It's kind of part of the whole fantasy thing. No one's getting put off dude. I'm just a bitter guy who's trying to catch you fools.

Kyle Stanley showed great mental strength to come back straight away, that loss last week could have crushed many people! Well done mate

Dude, I was mostly giving you grief/crap. It's kind of part of the whole fantasy thing. No one's getting put off dude. I'm just a bitter guy who's trying to catch you fools.

Cool, sorry for misconstruing that.

You should be bitter.....you are in for a long season of playing catch up. Give up now. :)

Ha, yeah right mountain man. Im just getting started.

I remember you in Fantasy golf last year buddy. I'm expecting that Junior to show up any week now. I reckon I'll pick Tiger this week.

I remember you in Fantasy golf last year buddy. I'm expecting that Junior to show up any week now. I reckon I'll pick Tiger this week.

Didn't I do extremely well last year?!

I'm picking tiger too. Starting him right away.

I was amazed at how many people picked tiger for this WM

Hard not to pick him this week. Win or not, he has been in contention the last 3 tourneys. Suppose I should take this to the spoilers thread for this week.

Cookie, stop mocking me! The Euros haven't been available for selection yet, darnit. :D

I'm just biding my time from the lower-middle of the pack, waiting to pounce. Or something.

Great win by Stanley. That's one monkey that didn't get a hold on his back for very long! Although he did have a bit of the George Michael look on Sunday, not sure about that.

Didn't I do extremely well last year?!

I'm picking tiger too. Starting him right away.

I was amazed at how many people picked tiger for this WM

Tiger is getting picked but will be in play 2nd and 3rd round.

that's what he gets for wearing an undershirt under his golf shirt in the middle of a desert course lol

I feel pretty bad for Spencer Levin. That's 2 tournaments the kid has literally given away. Clearly he has the game to be in that position but I'm sure he had a rough night last night reflecting on what happened.

that's what he gets for wearing an undershirt under his golf shirt in the middle of a desert course lol

You noticed that also, huh? That was strange to me to say the least.

that and the fact that his clothes didn't fit even a little bit. He looked like he stepped out from the pages of a 1994 GAP catalog.

He brings shame to all wearers of the visor.

You noticed that also, huh? That was strange to me to say the least.

I was there yesterday I reckon. I followed two groups because I didn't want to deal with the Fowler crowd, Watson crowd but I almost made it to see Phil. Anyway, I followed Barnes, LaDeat (mine and my friends new favorite) and Dustin Johnson. Behind him with the group with Ryan Palmer, Gary Woodland and some other guy lol. Anyway, the first hole (#10) they all birdied. Dustin pushed his shot really far right lol. I laughed, I don't think he cared much for that. He definitely had a get away from me vibe. Barnes and LaDeat both hit bombs, and yes I was the "get in the hole" guy for Ricky haha. Ricky almost took a hybrid off the tee then he pulled out the big stick and we all cheered. I woulda divorced my man crush if he had hit hybrid.

I was surprised for the first few holes as Barnes was outdriving DJ. Then DJ out drove everyone but it wasn't as huge as I thought. The LaDeat went HAM the last few holes and had the other two by quite a bit. Barnes really has a sick game and if some putts would just start falling I think he would be winning a lot more. LaDeat was awesome. Such a cool dude. We were waking to #8 I think (his 16th or 17th) and he saw this little kid playing in the grass. Walks over and gives him a ball. Yeah it happens all the time but it made the kids day. I don't think it would've hurt DJ to maybe smile a little lol. I know they're not there to interact but it really makes you appreciate the ones that do.

Gary Woodland is a beast haha. But again, he was hitting some bombs and some not so much. His caddy hated noise. If he could hear anything he told ya so haha. Which was cool but man, that group was just boring as hell. Again, not there to entertain us, but it was a huge ball of not fun. We went back to the man Ricky Barnes and LaDeat.

Really fun time, I didn't get hammered but had a few lol. My friend, she now has the biggest crush on LaDeat so if anyone has an autographed LaDeat photo lying around let me know if you want to donate or Ill give you something in return :).

Ill sign a photo LaDeat for you Yoccos... As for DeLaet, Ive got nothin..

Glad you had a blast bro!

you shoulda yelled 'THP' muchacho! did Barnes have his silly railroad pin stripe pants on?

I was there yesterday I reckon. I followed two groups because I didn't want to deal with the Fowler crowd, Watson crowd but I almost made it to see Phil. Anyway, I followed Barnes, LaDeat (mine and my friends new favorite) and Dustin Johnson. Behind him with the group with Ryan Palmer, Gary Woodland and some other guy lol. Anyway, the first hole (#10) they all birdied. Dustin pushed his shot really far right lol. I laughed, I don't think he cared much for that. He definitely had a get away from me vibe. Barnes and LaDeat both hit bombs, and yes I was the "get in the hole" guy for Ricky haha. Ricky almost took a hybrid off the tee then he pulled out the big stick and we all cheered. I woulda divorced my man crush if he had hit hybrid.

I was surprised for the first few holes as Barnes was outdriving DJ. Then DJ out drove everyone but it wasn't as huge as I thought. The LaDeat went HAM the last few holes and had the other two by quite a bit. Barnes really has a sick game and if some putts would just start falling I think he would be winning a lot more. LaDeat was awesome. Such a cool dude. We were waking to #8 I think (his 16th or 17th) and he saw this little kid playing in the grass. Walks over and gives him a ball. Yeah it happens all the time but it made the kids day. I don't think it would've hurt DJ to maybe smile a little lol. I know they're not there to interact but it really makes you appreciate the ones that do.

Gary Woodland is a beast haha. But again, he was hitting some bombs and some not so much. His caddy hated noise. If he could hear anything he told ya so haha. Which was cool but man, that group was just boring as hell. Again, not there to entertain us, but it was a huge ball of not fun. We went back to the man Ricky Barnes and LaDeat.

Really fun time, I didn't get hammered but had a few lol. My friend, she now has the biggest crush on LaDeat so if anyone has an autographed LaDeat photo lying around let me know if you want to donate or Ill give you something in return :).

Ill sign a photo LaDeat for you Yoccos... As for DeLaet, Ive got nothin..

Glad you had a blast bro!

Lol dude, I think he got mad I kept calling him that. At least his gf/wife did. He really needs to change his name.

you shoulda yelled 'THP' muchacho! did Barnes have his silly railroad pin stripe pants on?

Yeah he did and this horrendous sweater. My friend hated it. She hated the UofA and his clothes didnt help. He is a big dude though. I think DJ was scared of him.

That is awesome TMex! I can see that watching it in person is much different than watching it on TV. I like crowd interaction.

he needs a fashion makeover. seriously.

Yeah he did and this horrendous sweater. My friend hated it. She hated the UofA and his clothes didnt help. He is a big dude though. I think DJ was scared of him.

he needs a fashion makeover. seriously.

Haha, I bet few have tried and just got scared. He really is a big guy. Oakley clothes are kinda turdish lately.

That is awesome TMex! I can see that watching it in person is much different than watching it on TV. I like crowd interaction.

It was very different. DJ with his scotty back, I had been off the radar Friday and Sat so I had no idea he switched back. Some of those guys know how to have fun though.

Back