That is a freaking beauty! I love those Calibre 16's.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Glad to see someone is still browsing the watch thread! I wear it every day, such a classic look. Bought a dark blue croc strap for it too, class it up for special occasions. Funny this is my best friend's wife just bough him a similar TH Calibre 16 Chrono, he was showing me Saturday and was like "well it looks like great minds think alike!".

Nasty habit.....

a9551048c90708ea59e767a95981fab9.jpg

69ce95d72130b3afe6b390ba3bd784f6.jpg

25946cc029ad1e6cb7aa389ba383e8b1.jpg

b87fdaa48fce3f64996c1f16f941938a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Love the MM300!

Window shopping in Vienna was fantastic. They had all the popular high end watches, and the prices were labeled on them. I saw so many gorgeous watches that I will never own.

In memory of my dad I wear his Rolex pretty much every day
ec5181d52579d60401bb254b7f4ccaf2.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Bringing this thread back from the dead on Halloween
295beb2272b62f8290be6898559835b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the date just. Such a timeless piece (no pun intended)

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

Cheers,

My mam gave it to me when my dad passed away earlier this year - compared to the Tag and Tissot watches I have, it is quite a bit smaller and as a consequence, much lighter as well, so there are a lot of times when I forget it is actually there on my wrist

Treat it well. Hopefully it's something you can pass on to your kin as well. That's the number one thing I consider when buying watches these days.
Cheers,

My mam gave it to me when my dad passed away earlier this year - compared to the Tag and Tissot watches I have, it is quite a bit smaller and as a consequence, much lighter as well, so there are a lot of times when I forget it is actually there on my wrist

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

I love watches. I am a one watch man, but I love checking out other people's watches and hearing why they have them or love them.

I bought another couple. I think I’m pretty much set for the time being.
Certina. This thing was cheap as chips and looks great.
96a85e8aecbf7759de1bb5c457670223.jpg

Oris. Needed an automatic chronograph. This ticked the most boxes for me.
50b8b160de0c17453d430fc2194cb7d7.jpg

I love that Oris, great looking watch.

nice Oris! I have a few myself.....in fact Oris is my favorite watch brand.

nice Oris! I have a few myself.....in fact Oris is my favorite watch brand.

Bang for buck, I really don’t think they can be beaten.

I have enjoyed very much wearing this watch every day since I purchased it, which was 8 year years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_9750.JPG
    IMG_9750.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
Bang for buck, I really don’t think they can be beaten.

Mos def. for that price point, I used to have a Aquis Ti:
zfAU3KFl.jpg

I will say for a much lower price point my Deep Blue is pretty similar and very stout:
aQgNlFjl.jpg

But for now I honestly wear my Tag Carerra daily and love it, still wanna buy a factory stainless band but they go for around $400+.

Decided to commemorate the promotion with a watch yesterday. As we were there looking, a Citizen broker showed up and set up a display for one day only and as soon as I saw this one, I had to grab it.

0b7cbfef9a7a985a9ca1fedc822b6450.jpg

Decided to commemorate the promotion with a watch yesterday. As we were there looking, a Citizen broker showed up and set up a display for one day only and as soon as I saw this one, I had to grab it.

0b7cbfef9a7a985a9ca1fedc822b6450.jpg
That's awesome, it's cool when you can tie something you like to a big moment.

That’s awesome Phil, love it, legit sentimentality there.

I’m still rocking my Citizen more than the others, but that’s because my Movado has broken twice now and they’re a PITA to deal with thus far, even through a jeweler.

Considering an Apple Watch this Christmas, which sort of kills a little piece of my soul.

Considering an Apple Watch this Christmas, which sort of kills a little piece of my soul.

Cant bring myself to do it...

I had a Rolex but it never kept the time very well. I have a Tag now and love it.

That’s awesome Phil, love it, legit sentimentality there.

I’m still rocking my Citizen more than the others, but that’s because my Movado has broken twice now and they’re a PITA to deal with thus far, even through a jeweler.

I would love a smart watch, but I have always worn a watch I love, going back to wearing an Ironman in Elementary school and a Nike watch in middle school. It's hard for me to view that uolp.

I wear an overpriced Omega Seamaster, w/ brown leather band.
Actually prefer a Baume Mercier, black on gold that I received about 28 years ago.

I too had bought an Apple watch this past year, kept the "cool" factor for a few weeks and sold it. On top of having to charge it and constantly worrying I might bang it into something that would shatter the screen it was easy to part with.
It works for some people, just not me. I'll take any of my automatic movement watches over the digital. Just something about a classy time piece that never goes out of style and as long as you take care of it, it will run forever.

Haven’t been much of a watch guy since high school. Prior to moving into the office a few years ago, I was a pipe-fitter. Wearing a watch only got in the way, so I grew away from it. Since cell phones have become a huge part of our wardrobe, watches are even less important...
It’s only been in the last month, or so, that I have been wearing a Garmin Approach S-60. Not very fancy, but does the “smart “ things I appreciate while being a little durable than an iWatch.

Back