My go to....
e9944e60cf50f0ae0114bd142ed7bae7.jpg
1a30d486952e8194a5230469a586b441.jpg
17b007ae3c2dfcf4efdd21cfbcbba441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only have 1, my wife got it for me for our 10th anniversary. It's this Rolex Yachmaster 2 with a blue dial and red hand. It's super versatile as it looks good in casual and formal settings. I always wanted one, but was never going to buy one for myself so 4 years ago when my wife got her bonus she came home with this for me. She is an amazing woman!!
9dba667823c114819d32645894758cd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Loooooooooving my Apple Watch. But man, I miss wearing my Movado daily too.

I only have 1, my wife got it for me for our 10th anniversary. It's this Rolex Yachmaster 2 with a blue dial and red hand. It's super versatile as it looks good in casual and formal settings. I always wanted one, but was never going to buy one for myself so 4 years ago when my wife got her bonus she came home with this for me. She is an amazing woman!!

I have always loved the Yachtmaster, and it looks beautiful with the blue face.

That's the yachtmaster, not the YMII. Gorgeous watch. Does the blue dial have the platinum bezel like the 16622 (grey dial, early 2000s?)

I've been eyeing the Yachtmaster 40 Everrose for a while, but I recently bought a blue dial Sky Dweller. I may be cut off for a while.

Loooooooooving my Apple Watch. But man, I miss wearing my Movado daily too.

I was thinking the same thing when I put my fitbit on today, might have to go back to the watch once the contest is over (or at least at work)

I was thinking the same thing when I put my fitbit on today, might have to go back to the watch once the contest is over (or at least at work)

Same. I'm wearing my Garmin right now, but I prefer to wear a regular watch in most situations.

IMG_3626.JPG

All I have now is this Invicta my wife bought me. I gave up the last of my fine watches (Oris) when we started traveling and living outside the U.S.

Wife bought me this out of the blue. Doubt I’ll ever have a use for all the bezel functions but loving this watch so far.

3278e636fd4304c714de296394e9311d.jpg

This might be my favorite watch I've ever seen. Now I need about $50k for this bad boy haha

H20A3866.jpg

Cool a watch thread!

E4F7AED1-55D3-49D5-9A7D-CAF53B8A9C55.jpeg

Picked a Luminox recently.

I have a couple of citizens eco drives, 2 timex expeditions, and a Tissot but I never wear any of them.

I have a couple of citizens eco drives, 2 timex expeditions, and a Tissot but I never wear any of them.
So you have a bunch of watches, but don't wear any of them? Why keep em if you don't wear em? I recently went thru a purge of my watch collection, only keeping the sentimental and "forever" watches. Now I am down to basically two, my Tag and my Citizen Eco-Drive Nighthawk.

So you have a bunch of watches, but don't wear any of them? Why keep em if you don't wear em? I recently went thru a purge of my watch collection, only keeping the sentimental and "forever" watches. Now I am down to basically two, my Tag and my Citizen Eco-Drive Nighthawk.

Forgot I had them honestly until we had spring cleaning/purge this past weekend I will probably keep the Tissot as my grandmother gave it to me as a graduation gift the rest will go.

Mrs Nut bought me another Tag to go in my collection

c8d60f9e5a97cb738d510e8a6bae12b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hamilton Khaki Action.jpg

If I make 20 placements this year, I'll buy a Hamiltion Khaki Action like this to reward myself, and put a black alligator strap on it! 44mm.

Never can get enough of my Carrera
e4baa8d8b7629ae1f919510225b86e1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the all black face of the Carrera :cool:
Yessir, the pop of red on all the timer hands and touches of chrome make it such a classic. I've had this navy blue croc strap w/grey stitching for the entire time I've owned it, really pairs well.

pel.jpg

I love my Tudor Gen 1 Pelagos as I am a sucker for Diver watches. The only thing I don't like about it is that it sits pretty high and is tough to fit under a dress shirt. My next watch I hope to pick up is an Omega Seamaster Co-Axial.

Some nice looking pieces in here, gents! My practically-all-the-time wear is my Z-Blue Milgauss.

USz0MNy.jpg

Some nice looking pieces in here, gents! My practically-all-the-time wear is my Z-Blue Milgauss.

USz0MNy.jpg

I love the blue dial on the Milgauss. I've got the black one which I picked up about a year before the blue was released. Currently after a blue dial Sky Dweller

I love the blue dial on the Milgauss. I've got the black one which I picked up about a year before the blue was released. Currently after a blue dial Sky Dweller

I actually walked in the store wanting the black dial but the salesguy totally sold me on the blue. I generally wear all black clothes - it's the old punk rocker in me - so I figured that was just what would fit. He suggested I try on the blue since, as he said, my tattoos are all pretty colorful (though you don't see it so much there). Tried it on and completely agreed.

I also dig this cool fact:

Rolex called it the Glace Verte (or Green Glass) and claims it doesn’t have a patent on it because it is so difficult to make.

Hopefully I’ll get one of these for my 40th...

It's a great piece but obviously I'm slightly biased. :)

I just had an offer accepted for this. I tried a IWC Ingeniuer W125 on last week when I was in London, but it looked and felt too small on my wrist. This should be just about perfect. Now just need to wait for delivery and the inevitable Thai customs tax bill.Screenshot 2019-09-17 at 11.10.58.png

Back