We are playing Payne's Valley!

millsan1

I've figured this game out! Oh wait, no I haven't
Reaction score
Handicap
14?
Watching the match yesterday and seeing that course got my blood pumping.

I've been calling them since then, and finally got hold of someone today.

We will be playing an afternoon round on Oct 17, and a morning round on the 18th. Probably won't get to finish on the 17th, but WTH. If we are makign a trip just to play there, mind as well get 27 holes instead of just 18.

I am super pumped.

Now to figure out travel.

We will be playing an afternoon round on Oct 17, and a morning round on the 18th. Probably won't get to finish on the 17th, but WTH. If we are makign a trip just to play there, mind as well get 27 holes instead of just 18.

I am super pumped.

Thats pretty cool. We need pics of those finishing holes!

I am super pumped.

Thats awesome! I am sure they got so much traffic and bookings after yesterday's advertisement!

So cool! Happy for ya. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures!

That will be an awesome time.

That’s awesome! I’m assuming there will be some pictures shared or a live round thread started;) Have a great time!

Sounds like a damn good time! Hopefully the weather and conditions are great for you.

My wife and I played the 13-hole par-3 Mountain Top course a couple of months ago. We had a drink at the grill afterwards, looking out over Payne's Valley - it looked like Heaven!

They told us that only 12 holes were completed so far and that it wasn't open for public play yet. They did tell us about the exhibition match that Tiger was going to play. Maybe it's all done now but this was only back in June?

My wife and I played the 13-hole par-3 Mountain Top course a couple of months ago. We had a drink at the grill afterwards, looking out over Payne's Valley - it looked like Heaven!

They told us that only 12 holes were completed so far and that it wasn't open for public play yet. They did tell us about the exhibition match that Tiger was going to play. Maybe it's all done now but this was only back in June?
Tiger played yesterday, full course opens to the public tomorrow or Friday

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Damn man!

Nice! Happy for a great guy like you to get out there and kick its butt (or at least represent hackers everywhere:)).

sweet. Let us know how it goes. Caught some of the holes on tv. Course looks great. Love that 19th hole.

Congrats, that should be awesome! You definitely need to start a live round thread for that one!

Have a great time. This is so good for Missouri. Now if we could just find a way to get rid of the humidity in the summer.

Damn man!

Nice! Happy for a great guy like you to get out there and kick its butt (or at least represent hackers everywhere:)).
Probably the latter, but I think I can beat Tigers drive on 1......

That’s awesome...I tried to call them & gave up after a few tries.

what are the rates?

That’s awesome...I tried to call them & gave up after a few tries.

what are the rates?
Not that bad for a destination resort. $225.

Not that bad for a destination resort. $225.
Actually not bad at all to play a pristine course. Hopefully those playing in front of you fix their ball marks & fill there divots.
Enjoy!!!

Tiger played yesterday, full course opens to the public tomorrow or Friday
Damn I missed it! From the Mountain Top Grille, you can look right down over most of the course and it just looks spectacular!

I am super pumped.

Got room for one on the 18th?

I am super pumped.

That's awesome, that course looked amazing

Back