We are playing Payne's Valley!

Post pics please!

A lot of talk about this one with the group I played a round with last night. Definitely excited to see & hear your thoughts on this one.

You playing any of the other courses while your there?

A lot of talk about this one with the group I played a round with last night. Definitely excited to see & hear your thoughts on this one.

You playing any of the other courses while your there?
Maybe. It looks like we have to make this a 4 day weekend, so probably grab another round somewhere.

That is GREAT! I hope the weather and travel cooperates for you. I know the golf course(s) will be worth the trip. Adding that if you're risking running out of daylight on day #1 because there are no earlier tee times at PV, I can guarantee that will NOT be disappointed booking at Ozarks National, Buffalo Ridge, or even the quicker 13 holes at Mountaintop instead. You get all kinds of great looks down at Payne's Valley from all three to keep your excitement pegged and the golf is world class. I personally rank them Ozarks National, Buffalo Ridge, Mountaintop, but all are excellent. I've not played Payne's Valley yet but it will take something incredibly spectacular to unseat Ozarks National from the top of my list. Still amazed Phil posted that 61 there last month.

PS - You better fix your ballmarks;) We're playing Payne's Valley 2 days later and I'm blaming you if the greens are beat up:giggle::drinks:

Last edited:
Watching the match yesterday and seeing that course got my blood pumping.

I've been calling them since then, and finally got hold of someone today.

We will be playing an afternoon round on Oct 17, and a morning round on the 18th. Probably won't get to finish on the 17th, but WTH. If we are makign a trip just to play there, mind as well get 27 holes instead of just 18.

I am super pumped.

Now to figure out travel.

how many times have you been calling them is the question

how many times have you been calling them is the question
Until I got my reservation, about 10 times, an email and a website "contact us" lol

No sir, Grandaddy is always in CA and we have the MC all locked and loaded
I volunteer to scout wherever you want.....

So Jelly! I hope you have a heck of a time!

Course looks awesome. Played Buffalo Ridge yesterday with a couple guys that had played Payne’s the day before. There take on course is that’s it’s wide open. It’s okay for the guy that sprays the tee shot. Approach shots need to be on the accurate side to post a low score. Well placed bunkers to protect certain flag locations. Built as a resort style course for all types of players. They said it won’t make you shoot a big score due to size of fairway but won’t allow a low score with the undulations on the greens. Enjoy it guys. It looks great. 2F7B9D57-A4CB-4FC0-884B-A188827D97F1.jpeg2F7B9D57-A4CB-4FC0-884B-A188827D97F1.jpeg2F7B9D57-A4CB-4FC0-884B-A188827D97F1.jpeg

Watching the match yesterday and seeing that course got my blood pumping.

I've been calling them since then, and finally got hold of someone today.

We will be playing an afternoon round on Oct 17, and a morning round on the 18th. Probably won't get to finish on the 17th, but WTH. If we are makign a trip just to play there, mind as well get 27 holes instead of just 18.

I am super pumped.

Now to figure out travel.
Did you guys end up playing? How was it???

Seen a vlog and since then Payne’s valley in high on my list of must plays

Back