We are Team Paradise!

We wont have to, our support is by far the largest.

But keep in mind dude, im just messing sorry if feelings are hurt
We got thick skin bro. You're good. I gotta say that the Biggest Loser trophy comment cracked me the hell up!

We got thick skin bro. You're good. I gotta say that the Biggest Loser trophy comment cracked me the hell up!

I snorted I was laughing so hard.

Translated the comments above:

They are like those guys with the signs on the side of the road panhandleing for support by creating a cute video talking about themselves. But one of the team has taken too many shots to the head, two like to play out in the snow, one is in love with his puppy, one is hungover from partying too much, one like to dance by himself, and the last has no time no care to even do this video. What does that say? They don't have time for those that support their team?

Team Dotcom.. the team of the people!!

This from a guys with a life time membership into the cat fancy hall of fame. Easy there Dr. Too many questions.

War and Mikedean crack me up.

Thanks for the kind comments Ddec, you're a gentleman and a fine captain my good friend!
I was the 5th person to comment on a job well done. I thought the video was great.

well i know paradise will always have class. I don't think i'll talk any mess if you guys do something like this to get closer to the forum.

this from a guys with a life time membership into the cat fancy hall of fame. Easy there dr. Too many questions.
hahahahaha!

Thanks dude, it just made me realize that 1/4 of my team is still frozen solid though. :bulgy-eyes:
I did notice that, but Howzat wasnt scared of the snow! Just glad that makeshift green was GREEN, not yellow...

We wont have to, our support is by far the largest.

But keep in mind dude, im just messing sorry if feelings are hurt

Never worry about me, I'm always good.

Well done Paradise! FK is one smooth dude! Get it on!

Thanks for all the comments guys. We're just hoping to get the members of THP (Morgan Cuppers too) to know Team Paradise a little more. We think we're some pretty cool dudes so we want you all to think we are cool dudes too!

PARADISE! Fellas, I couldn't imagine supporting a better team! Team JakeEffingParadiseNation BABY!

I have a feeling Freddie's intenseness and competitiveness is going to be addictive to everyone down in Myrtle. Gonna take everyone's game to a new level.

Guys - awesome awesome work! I'm super impressed!

PARADISE! Fellas, I couldn't imagine supporting a better team! Team JakeEffingParadiseNation BABY!

I trademarked that and have got the video to prove it!

But since you're Jesse it's a-ok! Hehe

Great video guys and not to bad of golfers in that group,Them boys gonna bring it !

I trademarked that and have got the video to prove it!

But since you're Jesse it's a-ok! Hehe

Dude, You want me to put an effing * next to it and say:

*Jman trademarked this BA term and deserves all credit. I am not that cool.

Wasn't trying to rain your little parade there, just excited.

For all you out there, ^^ was 100% a joke and I take full credit for Team JakeEffingParadiseNation! BOOM!!

This was awesome.

Loved it Jake and the rest of Team Paradise! I know the video wasn't for me as I am already one the team's biggest supporters, but it was an awesome production!

Nice vid guys, didn't know you all canvassed for votes, good start guys, need to have a look at the other teams now but good luck and enjoy, I know you will!

Back