We are Team Paradise!

Dude, You want me to put an effing * next to it and say:

*Jman trademarked this BA term and deserves all credit. I am not that cool.

Wasn't trying to rain your little parade there, just excited.

For all you out there, ^^ was 100% a joke and I take full credit for Team JakeEffingParadiseNation! BOOM!!

Yes I do want that ya little dweeb.

I have video proof sir! Hehehe

You're lucky you're my boy!

Loved it Jake and the rest of Team Paradise! I know the video wasn't for me as I am already one the team's biggest supporters, but it was an awesome production!

Sure it was for you as well bro, we want everyone to get to know us better!

Any team rollin' with Run DMC is worth serious consideration, IMO.

Great video guys. My support is leaning your way!!

That was a super awesome video. I laughed pretty hard at some of you dudes.

Great video Team Paradise! Really cool idea but my mind has already been made up about who to support....... But good luck in MC 2013

That was a great video guys!! Proud to already be a Team Paradise supporter. That was just validation of what a great group you all are.

Jake,

You know if I wasn't already a loyal supporter to Team Hackers, the defending champions, I would have to consider your team. Solid group of guys with one of my all time favorite THPers as Captain. It's nice to learn more about everyone. Thanks for the video!

Great video Team Paradise! Really cool idea but my mind has already been made up about who to support....... But good luck in MC 2013
No worries buddy, thanks for supporting the event!

That was a great video guys!! Proud to already be a Team Paradise supporter. That was just validation of what a great group you all are.
We are damn happy to have you on our side Donne!

Great job guy's, feel like I know each of you just a little bit better now.

Jake,

You know if I wasn't already a loyal supporter to Team Hackers, the defending champions, I would have to consider your team. Solid group of guys with one of my all time favorite THPers as Captain. It's nice to learn more about everyone. Thanks for the video!

Jake you know I love ya dude! If I wasn't already a Albatross junkie, I would be rolling the woodshed up to Hacker Land. Great bunch of team members you got there buddy and the video was a great idea :thumb:

Someone isn't logged in as themselves....

OG!!!

Jake you know I love ya dude! If I wasn't already a Albatross junkie, I would be rolling the woodshed up to Hacker Land. Great bunch of team members you got there buddy and the video was a great idea :thumb:

LMAO that was me signed on as KB :laughing:. I really didn't mean to do that :confused2:.

Haha, thanks Kelly! You know.... You're starting to sound a lot like that awesome husband of yours! :D

Well I really thought it was me logged on but it wasn't me although I was pretty sure it was me :bulgy-eyes:.

Jake and I go back a long time and you know you are like a brother to me buddy! Good job Team Paradise :clapp:

Well I really thought it was me logged on but it wasn't me although I was pretty sure it was me :bulgy-eyes:.

Jake and I go back a long time and you know you are like a brother to me buddy! Good job Team Paradise :clapp:

Suddendly I have a headache. lol

Nice vid guys, didn't know you all canvassed for votes, good start guys, need to have a look at the other teams now but good luck and enjoy, I know you will!

Think of it as a better look into the lives of 8 forum members keeping spots warm for the next group to carry the Paradise name.

Just got in from coaching a jv golf meet and am pumped to see the team video up. Team Paradise is a great crew and we're excited to be a part of this community and Morgan Cup experience. If you're still looking for a team to support we'll do you proud.

Think of it as a better look into the lives of 8 forum members keeping spots warm for the next group to carry the Paradise name.

Except that will be you eight guys next year!

Finally watched this, very neat. Thanks.

I find it hard to support one team because everyone here is awesome.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I couldn't wait to get home from work and see what my team had up its sleeve on this video.

Go Team Paradise!

That is awesome, even though you'll fall to Team Hackers this summer!

Great video guys! Thanks for putting it together. Looking forward to you guys bringing home the Morgan Cup.

Back