We are Team Paradise!

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
The guys on the team and I have been talking and we decided that we wanted to try to find a way to help the members of THP get to know us a little better. We are all extremely aware of what an amazing opportunity the 2013 Morgan Cup is and we are extremely excited and lucky to be involved in it. But it's no secret, we're not exactly leading the charge in terms of support numbers just yet, I will say that all Morgan Cuppers genuinesly appreciate the members supporting the event as a whole and without your support this event would not exist. We might not have the largest number of supporters out here but I will say that we have got a who's who list of people that have dedicated their support to our squad this year and we want to say THANK YOU to you guys. And to those of you who haven't jumped on board a team yet we want to say C'mon over, we'd love to have you!

We have prepared a video that will help you get to know us a little more, we hope you like it and we hope you'll throw a little support our way as we look to bring home the title in the 2013 Morgan Cup.

Thank you, Team Paradise Proud Participants of the 2013 Morgan Cup

dcbrad :bridgestone:
tadashi70 :callaway:
Howzat :cobra:
JT723 :cleveland:
Dhill37 :cleveland:
Arydolphin :bridgestone:
Lambro2 :cobra:
Puttin4Bird :callaway:

* Special thanks goes out to dcbrad for the idea and for editing the video. Thanks buddy, we're all lucky to have you on the team!

We've got an awesome team and I think everyone's personalities gel really well.

Just remember, vote Team Paradise! WE HAVE CUTE PETS! -arydolphin

Hahahaha. "I have a smoking hot wife and she's a doctor, so you know I have game and plenty of time to practice." That was awesome. Nice vid, gentlemen, that was worth the 7 minutes of viewing time.

Haha awesome! Loved the video. Headbutts, winter golf, FREDDIE! Awesome guys. Great work

Well done guys!

Jake - come back to Texas, much more green here dude.
LMAO @ Lambro with the "smoking hot wife whose a doctor" reference!
Freaking Derek with the headbutts!
Amol pulling out the pet card...I have some competition for you - 4 of them!
If I didn't know any better, Brad was just doing naughty things to my driver. WTF?!?!
Erik: that that awesome man, looks chilly!
No time JT, got it!
Freddie busting out some rhymes...as always. Bring those to our villa in May bro! Your still delusional about winning a trophy though. :D

That was awesome, well done dudes.

Glad you guys are liking the video, clearly me and Erik need to move south!! He's got that snow golf down though!

Vote Team Paradise, we have cute pets!! Haha.

Well done guys!

If I didn't know any better, Brad was just doing naughty things to my driver. WTF?!?!
No time JT, got it!
Freddie busting out some rhymes...as always. Bring those to our villa in May bro! Your still delusional about winning a trophy though. :D

You wish! That's my routine!

impressive....
guess i better step up my game a little.

That was hilarious, especially Brad's Harlem Shake preshot routine.

Great compilation guys!

I ain't scrrrrrred....

Spoiler
but I did enjoy it. Glad to get to know some of the guys a bit more. -- That DCBRAD sure is a character.

Great thread guys, way to set a trend! Who are the other teams? lol..

That was very well done guys.

Shame you ain't gonna win though

Just defending champs, no video needed. :bananadance:

I think it's going to be a little tougher this year by the look of things, these guys are bringing it.

Well done guys!

No time JT, got it!
When I practice 6 days a week 3 hours a day and have class, well.......
Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

I think it's going to be a little tougher this year by the look of things, these guys are bring it.

There is no doubt about that, going to be one crazy unpredictable weekend me thinks!

Cool getting to know the staffers of TP a bit better.

Great thread guys, way to set a trend! Who are the other teams? lol..
I don't even know for sure dude.

HAHA, the other teams are certainly going to be solid and offer us a great challenge. But with dudes like Derek laying out head butts and dcbrad's wicked preshot routine, we got this. Oh and we have cute pets!

*Mr. T voice* Just seemed like a video of 8 chumps................

#BringIt

WTG y'all, this is a great idea to get the forum involved!!!

Thats cute you guys, you will have something to look back on and enjoy, while we will just have the Morgan Cup in our posession

Great video guys!!! Love the chipping in the snow and the headbutts!!! Looking forward to hanging with all of you in SC in July!

This is great, well done guys. Looking fwd to meeting the few guys I dont know already.

Great video and big props to DCBrad for the idea and execution! As a THP newbie, I still don't really even know what it means to support one team or what even goes into making such a decision, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Back