templeton80

Artist formerly known as nvgolfer80
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So to continue the discussion about the number of holes being played. Today I went to the range and hit some balls, chipped around a bit then saw it was very dead on the back. The 13th hole goes right back by the club house and parking lot.

With a good relationship with the course I walked in said “hey, I am going to jump of the back and play 5 holes”.

the pro gave me the thumbs up and off I went to try a couple things. It was the perfect amount of holes today.

I discovered I prefer to play with out a glove and has me wondering what to do about the humidity in SC in a few months.. maybe a rosin bag or maybe I will just have to wear a glove..

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2022 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So to continue the discussion about the number of holes being played. Today I went to the range and hit some balls, chipped around a bit then saw it was very dead on the back. The 13th hole goes right back by the club house and parking lot.

With a good relationship with the course I walked in said “hey, I am going to jump of the back and play 5 holes”.

the pro gave me the thumbs up and off I went to try a couple things. It was the perfect amount of holes today.

I discovered I prefer to play with out a glove and has me wondering what to do about the humidity in SC in a few months.. maybe a rosin bag or maybe I will just have to wear a glove..
Tomorrow afternoon I am to hop on #1 and at #7 I can walk right to the parking lot.

templeton80

Artist formerly known as nvgolfer80
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Tomorrow afternoon I am to hop on #1 and at #7 I can walk right to the parking lot.
many times I M going to want more golf than that. But there are many times if I want to try a few things. That is the perfect amount..

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2022 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
many times I M going to want more golf than that. But there are many times if I want to try a few things. That is the perfect amount..
This is me to a T. But I love the option.

Puttmaster

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.1

I like to walk on to the course after 6 p.m. Play and walk five or six holes and circle back to the house. Sometimes I do it with a full bag but, often, I will do it with just one or two clubs that I’m focusing on. Great way to end the day.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in