Great show! Y'all have great chemistry.

I take my glove off after every shot 🤷‍♂️
I will definitely chip without my glove on but full swings not a chance. Glove is always off when putting UNLESS playing in rain and wearing rain gloves, strictly because its so hard to get those off and on.

Same here. When Mississippi heat and humidity are at its worst, I rotate a couple of gloves. I'd ruin a glove if I didn't take it off the entire round. A glove a round would get expensive quick.

I got to go back and watch that riptide video now. 🤔

The idea that some have to wear their glove while chipping and not while putting says everything...As if the motion is causing sudden slippage.
I haven’t listened yet but plan to on my drive to Missoula this afternoon. But before knowing what’s going on in the episode, I feel very targeted with this :LOL::LOL:

I haven’t listened yet but plan to on my drive to Missoula this afternoon. But before knowing what’s going on in the episode, I feel very targeted with this :LOL::LOL:

Hahha. After listening to this episode, just know, I won't mansplain it to you :ROFLMAO:

The idea that some have to wear their glove while chipping and not while putting says everything...As if the motion is causing sudden slippage.
Swing vs. stroke, all the same grips vs. the one that's different.. ?

I missed the range etiquette discussion. I hate it when people at my course pick a new piece of grass for every ball. My divots aren't the same or exactly straight every swing but I still put them in as straight and neat a line as I can make. I wish the course would put up a sign or two about range etiquette.

Does @Canadan buy specific brands of food for the packaging then to allow for easier stacking and carrying?

getting ready to leave for the day and listen to this. I usually listen to in on the way in but it was not coming up this morning.

Great episode! Trail fee seems like a reasonable solution to consider.... but for me, I’m lazy... walking sounds crazy 😜

Does @Canadan buy specific brands of food for the packaging then to allow for easier stacking and carrying?
hahaha in college, it was all about the catalyst... the first thing I picked up.

...usually a box of cereal

So many questions, I mean that has to limit toilet paper purchases to 4 packs. seems risky.
That was a different story. Lived in a house with three other dudes, and we each took turns getting the mega buy.

I tried to find this to download for my golf trip up at the Meadows today with some other THP'ers. It doesn't seem to allow me to do so on audible. I looked up off course and hackers paradise. @jb are you on audible?

I tried to find this to download for my golf trip up at the Meadows today with some other THP'ers. It doesn't seem to allow me to do so on audible. I looked up off course and hackers paradise. @jb are you on audible?
No sir. Although soon. We are at every other place imaginable including listening to it right from here.

This went in so many directions. 🤣
Walking is so much better.
No issues at our place. Semi private. Carts mandatory for public before 1.
Remote cart is only way to go. 👍
Listened to this while watching the Mixed event in Scandinavia. Need more of them IMO.
Glove on entire round!
Any round over 4 hours is absolute torture.

@JB Mansplain prediction: Fatrick Reed, followed by the Twitter golf outrage, followed by a good usegolfFACTS twitter defense of the mansplaining.

@Canadan , does your course have a caddy program? Our window for cart or caddy required on the weekend is much shorter than yours, only going until 10am. The club gets no revenue from golfers using caddies, but I would rather support the program than pay for a cart, even though a caddie comes at a premium.

Glove on or off. I usually just leave it on, but when it is hot an humid like it was on Wednesday, it came off while walking between shots or it would have soaked through. This was a nice breathable caddydaddy glove too.

I have thoughts on handicapping too, but the kids are going crazy...

@JB Mansplain prediction: Fatrick Reed, followed by the Twitter golf outrage, followed by a good usegolfFACTS twitter defense of the mansplaining.

Im the opposite on Reed, I think he just would do his thing. He and Lexi could be quite the team of ball movers though :ROFLMAO:

Im the opposite on Reed, I think he just would do his thing. He and Lexi could be quite the team of ball movers though :ROFLMAO:
So a usegolfFACTS appearance either way!

@Canadan , does your course have a caddy program? Our window for cart or caddy required on the weekend is much shorter than yours, only going until 10am. The club gets no revenue from golfers using caddies, but I would rather support the program than pay for a cart, even though a caddie comes at a premium.

Glove on or off. I usually just leave it on, but when it is hot an humid like it was on Wednesday, it came off while walking between shots or it would have soaked through. This was a nice breathable caddydaddy glove too.

I have thoughts on handicapping too, but the kids are going crazy...
No caddie program. That would be an interesting addition but I don’t think we are that kind of club.

I really enjoyed this one guys. Lots of moments that had me laughing and many that had me thinking! Well done!!!!

Ok, on handicapping, I feel you @Canadan. It is hard for seasonal golfers to play to their cap at the beginning of the season while we shake the rust off. But if we are mostly playing against people at our club, then who cares? It likely affects everyone just as badly. Sure, the soft and hard caps kind of suck, but I'm sure everyone who has been subject to the reduction for an exceptional score would tell you that sucks just as much, if not more. Basically an immediate drop of 1 stroke from your handicap that will pretty much persist until you get through 20 more rounds.

Of course, I wasn't down to a plus handicap, so I can't totally relate :ROFLMAO:

hahaha in college, it was all about the catalyst... the first thing I picked up.

...usually a box of cereal

but which box of cereal is the important thing here.

still trying to finish this.. episode. The private club conversation is interesting.. seems crazy to not allow push carts.

Till this year I was a none glove wearer.. trying it out now.. so I do take it off for short game stuff. Mainly because is how I practice.

No sir. Although soon. We are at every other place imaginable including listening to it right from here.

Thank you and I look forward to that option, until then I guess it's on the computer which isn't a big deal by any means.

Back