So to continue the discussion about the number of holes being played. Today I went to the range and hit some balls, chipped around a bit then saw it was very dead on the back. The 13th hole goes right back by the club house and parking lot.

With a good relationship with the course I walked in said “hey, I am going to jump of the back and play 5 holes”.

the pro gave me the thumbs up and off I went to try a couple things. It was the perfect amount of holes today.

I discovered I prefer to play with out a glove and has me wondering what to do about the humidity in SC in a few months.. maybe a rosin bag or maybe I will just have to wear a glove..

So to continue the discussion about the number of holes being played. Today I went to the range and hit some balls, chipped around a bit then saw it was very dead on the back. The 13th hole goes right back by the club house and parking lot.

With a good relationship with the course I walked in said “hey, I am going to jump of the back and play 5 holes”.

the pro gave me the thumbs up and off I went to try a couple things. It was the perfect amount of holes today.

I discovered I prefer to play with out a glove and has me wondering what to do about the humidity in SC in a few months.. maybe a rosin bag or maybe I will just have to wear a glove..
Tomorrow afternoon I am to hop on #1 and at #7 I can walk right to the parking lot.

Tomorrow afternoon I am to hop on #1 and at #7 I can walk right to the parking lot.

many times I M going to want more golf than that. But there are many times if I want to try a few things. That is the perfect amount..

many times I M going to want more golf than that. But there are many times if I want to try a few things. That is the perfect amount..
This is me to a T. But I love the option.

I like to walk on to the course after 6 p.m. Play and walk five or six holes and circle back to the house. Sometimes I do it with a full bag but, often, I will do it with just one or two clubs that I’m focusing on. Great way to end the day.

Back