We-Ko-Pa or Gold Canyon Dino?

MikeJ

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello,

need some help. going to Sedona the first week of April and I negotiated with my wife to get one day to play a nice course in addition to one of the courses in Sedona. I'm thinking of these two. Any thoughts would be welcomed! I'll be playing with my 16 yr old son.

Thanks in advance.

We-Ko-Pa. Gold Canyon is a fantastic course but is more in the East Valley and a further drive from Sedona. My opinion is that the Saguaro course is the better than the Cholla. April is a great time to play in AZ. Also if you really want to get in trouble the Ping factory is right off 17 as you drive down from Sedona. You just get fit there you can't buy anything.

Hello,

need some help. going to Sedona the first week of April and I negotiated with my wife to get one day to play a nice course in addition to one of the courses in Sedona. I'm thinking of these two. Any thoughts would be welcomed! I'll be playing with my 16 yr old son.

Thanks in advance.

Funny you bring this up! I am heading down to AZ for the 1st time in May, and am playing both courses - cannot wait!

Thanks Echico, We-ko-pa it is. I like that it doesn't have anything built up around it. I'll look for the Ping Factory as well.

Back