We Moved to the Nashville Area

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s been a crazy couple of weeks at THP HQ and wanted to update everybody as to why. @GolferGal and I relocated and sold our house in Clearwater, FL to enjoy some some of what TN has to offer. There were a lot of reasons for this, none of which really matters, but the results will lead to some very cool things for THPers.

We still have a life in FL as our families are there and a rental condo, but this is going to be a fun adventure that we are excited about.

There are some very cool things coming that we are going to be sharing very soon.

Wow, that’s a move! Glad it went well and hopefully you guys get settled in nicely.

Happy for you two! Plus, Nashville is drivable!

• Admin
Wow, that’s a move! Glad it went well and hopefully you guys get settled in nicely.

haha yeah it is. My hatred of property taxes made this much easier 😀

Happy for you two! Plus, Nashville is drivable!

Of course, depending upon the lie, you may want to lay up, and go in 2.

BBQ!

i’m so happy for you and gg!!!

Congratulations!

A start of a new adventure. Enjoy it!!!

That’s awesome. Nashville is a cool town. Get your Kanye Prime on soon.

I approve this message...

Congrats and best of luck in your new location.

Congrats on the move! Start of a new adventure!

I read the opening post and IMMEDIATELY thought @JDax is gonna LOVE this

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks at THP HQ and wanted to update everybody as to why. @GolferGal and I relocated and sold our house in Clearwater, FL to enjoy some some of what TN has to offer. There were a lot of reasons for this, none of which really matters, but the results will lead to some very cool things for THPers.

We still have a life in FL as our families are there and a rental condo, but this is going to be a fun adventure that we are excited about.

There are some very cool things coming that we are going to be sharing very soon.
It was the hot chicken and the ability to drive up to Kentucky for a hot brown wasn't it? Welcome to the area, and congrats!

• Haha
Reactions: JB
There is a lot to like about Tennessee. I hope it turns out great for you guys.

Tennessee is 2nd on my list for a retirement home behind Arizona. Great choice and glad that the move went well! :)

Nice! Congrats and hopefully you enjoy and prosper at your new house!

Really cool! Welcome to TN @JB and @GolferGal !! TN is a great place to live!

Congrats! I love Nashville... plus it's only a 4 hour drive to Pappy's in St Louis. Sounds like a day trip!

Tennessee is a beautiful state, congrats on the move!

Back