We Moved to the Nashville Area

Hope you get the greatest enjoyment out of your relocation. ;)

Only 2 more boxes of golf shoes haha.

D3A1CA72-B677-4619-993D-5A1B70AFAFB7.gif

Congrats! Hopefully the move was smooth!

Man hopefully I didn’t run the two (@JB & @GolferGal) off! Congrats and hope to have the chance to see you guys when you come back to visit family.

Man hopefully I didn’t run the two (@JB & @GolferGal) off! Congrats and hope to have the chance to see you guys when you come back to visit family.

Haha. Nah, we still have a place near you down there.

Congrats on the move! Road trip. My son lives in TN so I'll look you up when we go visit. just outside Nashville. (y)

@JB ready to play a round or a hundred when you are settled in. Lots of great courses here in Middle Tennessee. The state park courses are scenic with wildlife and well kept fairways and greens.
I'm in Christiana which is about 35 miles from Nashville.

Welcome!(y)

@JB ready to play a round or a hundred when you are settled in. Lots of great courses here in Middle Tennessee. The state park courses are scenic with wildlife and well kept fairways and greens.
I'm in Christiana which is about 35 miles from Nashville.

Welcome!(y)

Thanks partner. Looking forward to it.
I don't get to play much anymore, but hoping that changes coming up.

Haha. Nah, we still have a place near you down there.
Enjoy the Nashville area...one of our other favorite places!

Wow, great move! I’ve always enjoyed Nashville when I’m lucky enough to travel there. Congrats to you and GG for a new chapter and new place to be.

Nice!! Never been to that side of the state but hear it’s a great place.

My son lived just up the road in Clarksville when he was at Ft. Campbell. Houses were very affordable and the area was nice and green. Hope you guys enjoy it there. Don't hit any of those slow moving horse and buggies up there. :D

Congrats to you both on your move, hope you enjoy your new digs!

Congrats on the move!

I hope you enjoy your new city.

Best upcoming city in the US. Great move.

Best of luck to you with your move to TN.

Hope the move went well! I’m sure it wasn’t easy during these times that’s for sure. Best of luck settling in! You two may want to look into being the next country music power couple 😂

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks at THP HQ and wanted to update everybody as to why. @GolferGal and I relocated and sold our house in Clearwater, FL to enjoy some some of what TN has to offer. There were a lot of reasons for this, none of which really matters, but the results will lead to some very cool things for THPers.

We still have a life in FL as our families are there and a rental condo, but this is going to be a fun adventure that we are excited about.

There are some very cool things coming that we are going to be sharing very soon.
Hey, that's 3 hours away. I will have to come visit!!

Best upcoming city in the US. Great move.

No doubt about that. With Nissan, Amazon and Bridgestone all here and more coming every month, its definitely going nuts.

Hope the move went well! I’m sure it wasn’t easy during these times that’s for sure. Best of luck settling in! You two may want to look into being the next country music power couple 😂

Hahah. Thanks, but we will stick to golf.

No doubt about that. With Nissan, Amazon and Bridgestone all here and more coming every month, its definitely going nuts.
I have relations with the St Louis commission and visitors bureau and we keep losing conferences to Nashville because everthing that St. Louis has done wrong over the last few decades, Nashville has been doing right. It’s become the shining star of the area.

haha yeah it is. My hatred of property taxes made this much easier 😀

But replaced with state income tax.. 👎🏻

Back