We Moved to the Nashville Area

Check again :)

Oh, no state income tax in TN?? I didn’t know that.. in that case well done. I have always wanted to go there.

Edit.. state income tax in TN shows 1% so basically none, and may be A completely acceptable upgrade. No idea what property tax is in FL.

Regardless. Congrats on the move, hope it works out well.

Oh, no state income tax in TN?? I didn’t know that.. in that case well done. I have always wanted to go there.

Edit.. state income tax in TN shows 1% so basically none, and may be A completely acceptable upgrade. No idea what property tax is in FL.

Regardless. Congrats on the move, hope it works out well.

There is no standard state income tax in TN.
Only dividends and interest.

Gotcha. Awesome.

Yeah, taxes are never going away, but if I have the ability to minimize them with no sacrifice, I am for that. There were a lot of factors that went into this one, as far as lifestyle goes, but in the end, FL is in the middle of the pack for property taxes and no state income. TN dropped our property taxes in half, so it was a win. Plus we still have the beach/golf condo so can say I am a still a FL guy. :ROFLMAO:

Congrats on the move @JB and @GolferGal ! Gorgeous country TN and Nashville is just plain fun.

Yeah, taxes are never going away, but if I have the ability to minimize them with no sacrifice, I am for that. There were a lot of factors that went into this one, as far as lifestyle goes, but in the end, FL is in the middle of the pack for property taxes and no state income. TN dropped our property taxes in half, so it was a win. Plus we still have the beach/golf condo so can say I am a still a FL guy. :ROFLMAO:

That’s awesome! Good luck in the new location! I here they have good BBQ there, but a good Cuban sandwich may be a bit more difficult to hunt down.

That’s awesome! Good luck in the new location! I here they have good BBQ there, but a good Cuban sandwich may be a bit more difficult to hunt down.

Hahah totally. That will be the one thing we have noticed. Most others including a good grouper sandwich we have found. But a real Cuban is just not happening. Might need to meet @BigDill at Hammock Beach.

Hahah totally. That will be the one thing we have noticed. Most others including a good grouper sandwich we have found. But a real Cuban is just not happening. Might need to meet @BigDill at Hammock Beach.

There aways give and take. As long as you are net positive it’s a win!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Congratulations. Enjoy the next phase in your adventure!

Congrats on the move and best of luck in Nashville.

I miss Nashville. I hope I’m back there in the future. Congrats to you both! Great city!

Cool cooler temps and better barbecue!! That is a huge win!!

The putter cover makes sense now! Congratulations on the move ! All new courses to explore!

Congrats guys!

That’s a lot of golf shoes - wear them well in your new home!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Congrats on the move @JB and @GolferGal! Hope it went smoothly and you are settling in.

When you put the post up about playing golf with your dad for the last time in a while, I thought "JB is finally getting the hernia fixed".

A move wasn't even considered lol.

When you put the post up about playing golf with your dad for the last time in a while, I thought "JB is finally getting the hernia fixed".

A move wasn't even considered lol.

Hahah. Part of that was because of this. Part of it was because we don’t get to play together regardless of where I live Haha. He already lived 3 hours away from us, but we did get a condo fairly close to them to be able to spend more time together as he gets older. So that is nice.

Congrats on the next new adventure in your lives....will be fun and Nashville is great city.

This is awesome JB and Morgan. This should be a really cool new adventure for you both.

Congrats on the move

Good luck in the new location! I hear it's beautiful out there!

Back