We Moved to the Nashville Area

Never know what the future holds. For now, the only thing I can think about is getting through 31 boxes of clubs and shoes.
I can take care of a box or two for you. :cool:

Congrats on the move.

Congrats to you two! That's a really exciting change!

Very cool, congratulations you two! Another reason to try and make a trip to Nashville at some point. Would love to get back to Tennessee and swing by SeeMore.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Congrats on the move!

Congrats you two! Nashville is on my bucket list of places to see, plus I'm a die hard fan of the Titans & Jack Daniels.

Congrats on the move and that’s ALOT of golf shoes!!!

Man, I really am considering this same move. I just have to be near the ocean. Everything else when it comes to money, taxes, housing makes me want to. The weather and beach have had me resist so far. Not sure how much longer.

My wife and I frequent what we call the “Tennessee Triangle” to visit family and and events, consisting of Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga. We have discussed the possibility of a move to Nashville at some point as well.

congrats and enjoy!

Also, that Sweetens Cove Golf Course place isn’t too far away...

Very cool , seen some vlogs of Nashville courses which looked great. Have a safe move

Congrats on the next chapter of your lives! Never been to Nashville, but they just gained 2 great people.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Anything prompt the move or just a change of pace.

Anything prompt the move or just a change of pace.
Lots of reasons actually.
We have mentioned a few in here and will be unveiling some others coming up very soon.

Congrats, the Mrs and I spent a week in Nashville last fall and hope to go back one day. There is also a Top Golf there!

Congrats on the move! We loved visiting Nashville for the holidays. Really amazing how many tower cranes are up and running in and near downtown. Definitely picked a growing city! And not far from SeeMore HQ!

Glad the move went well.

Lots of reasons actually.
We have mentioned a few in here and will be unveiling some others coming up very soon.
My money is on you and @GolferGal deciding that it was either burn down the house or move when the refrigerator repair man touched the cutting board during the early days of Covid.

My money is on you and @GolferGal deciding that it was either burn down the house or move when the refrigerator repair man touched the cutting board during the early days of Covid.

Hahah. She was definitely not for that taking place.

My mother lives in Upper East TN, and I visit a couple of times of year. Nice part of the country.

Congratulations @JB & @GolferGal that is exciting! No more gators to watch out for lol! I have never been to Nashville or anywhere in that area. Looking forward to seeing what is coming up!

Those staff bag chairs that made an appearance in the video are still some of my favorite things ever. The new space is looking great.

Congratulations @JB & @GolferGal that is exciting! No more gators to watch out for lol! I have never been to Nashville or anywhere in that area. Looking forward to seeing what is coming up!

Good luck on the search DoubleB.

Congratulations on the move...glad to have you both up here with us fellow Tennesseeans

Thats cool. I love Nashville. Its a great city.

Back