We Moved to the Nashville Area

Admit it, you moved there for the hot chicken not taxes.

Might have to trade a pair or two of those for some snow shoes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't get crazy Qwkz. That is why a place in FL exists haha

Congrats on the move! A guy at our company just made a similar move to Nashville. Tax free living!

Congrats to you both! Love Nashville and can't wait to see whats next.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Congrats @JB and @GolferGal ...wishing you guys much success and happy times in this next phase!

Congrats on the move!!

That’s awesome guys, it’s such a great city Filled with lots to do and great eats

I spent many summers in Nashville. It's a great area. Congratulations

Congrats
Nashville is the crazy hot hip place to be right now it seems. You get to enjoy actual seasons for a change. Plus go shopping for jackets!

Enjoy the new adventure and home, JB and Morgan!

That’s awesome for you both, really excited for you.

Congratulations on the move. Have been to the Nashville area a few times and always lived it.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the move.

How is the humidity in Nashville. It is high on our list of places to move. I'm doing just under half a year on the central coast but Nashville and Austin are high on our list for lower tax states.

How is the humidity in Nashville. It is high on our list of places to move. I'm doing just under half a year on the central coast but Nashville and Austin are high on our list for lower tax states.

Humidity going to be pretty high in the summer 3 months.

If buying, taxes are going to be substantially lower in TN than most of TX.

Congrats on the move!

Sh*t, how did I miss this?!

Congrats @JB & @GolferGal

We enjoy Tennessee and Nashville everytime we go.

Humidity going to be pretty high in the summer 3 months.

If buying, taxes are going to be substantially lower in TN than most of TX.
Congrats on the move you two!!!

You're right about property taxes, they're pretty high here in TX. We're planning on retiring in AZ, however, she has been taking a long hard look at TN lately. Seems the cost of property/housing is more affordable there than here or AZ.

One has to wonder, will Gaylord Springs become the new home course of THP?

Congrats on the move you two!!!

You're right about property taxes, they're pretty high here in TX. We're planning on retiring in AZ, however, she has been taking a long hard look at TN lately. Seems the cost of property/housing is more affordable there than here or AZ.

TX property taxes are much higher than FL in spots, but it is expected considering tourism draws between the two states. I despise property taxes more than just about any other, so it was a major part of our search.

TX property taxes are much higher than FL in spots, but it is expected considering tourism draws between the two states. I despise property taxes more than just about any other, so it was a major part of our search.
Property taxes are a sore in my side, especially right now as mine went up 11k this year. I'm in the middle of the protest process right now.

On the same note, this is one of the reasons she is considering TN right now.

I always knew @JB & @ GG wanted to move closer to Ohio.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:.I'm guessing half way is as close as they ever get.....but I'll take it! Welcome back to the beauty of having seasons, then again idtake snow over ice 100% of the time lol.

Also, id like to congratulate everyone else that lives north of Florida......NO MORE STATE SHAMING!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apparently, my head has been in the sand the last few days. Congrats on the move. I have heard the Nashville area is nice.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Back