We Moved to the Nashville Area

Slight aside using the spotlight on @JB and @GolferGal. What is the founding story of THP? I've never seen anything about that. I imagine JB is a super stud golfer who took pity on us golf suffering mortals and created THP as a resource. But I really don't know. Now that HQ is Nashville, I wanted to ask before the food and music took over their lives.

Slight aside using the spotlight on @JB and @GolferGal. What is the founding story of THP? I've never seen anything about that. I imagine JB is a super stud golfer who took pity on us golf suffering mortals and created THP as a resource. But I really don't know. Now that HQ is Nashville, I wanted to ask before the food and music took over their lives.

Been discussed many times, and I think the most recent was on a Golf Unfiltered podcast last year. Give it a listen.

Congrats. Nashville is a great town. I have several friends who've moved there, and they all love it.

Great music, great food ... and, they have a respectable hockey team.

Congrats, Nashville is a cool town with tons to do, you should enjoy it!

Congrats on the move. I spent a week in Nashville and loved it !

Is that anywhere near Westchestertonfieldville ?

Congrats on the move. I spent a week in Nashville and loved it !

Is that anywhere near Westchestertonfieldville ?

Did you just watch Mr. Deeds?

Happy for you guys. Moving in any capacity kinda sucks but exploring a new city/area is always fun.

On a positive side note, I have a feeling you’ll have a plethora of good BBQ to try now :)

Congrats!!! Moving process sucks but once settled it’s great! Happy for you and your family

The office is coming along.

Lookin good!

Lets get some ATL'rs together and take a road trip!

Congrats - every area I've lived in has had many good things about it and I'm sure Nashville will do the same in your case.

Whoa missed this.

Hope the move went well and you guys settle in quick.

That office is coming along! Can't wait to see the cleaned up final version. Especially with a bar haha

That office is coming along! Can't wait to see the cleaned up final version. Especially with a bar haha

we have some fun things on the horizon for this office.

That is a sweet space for the office. Awesome bar and golf gear has room to sprawl!

Did I hear right on the news that Nashville just raised taxes 34%? WTH

Did I hear right on the news that Nashville just raised taxes 34%? WTH

It was super low and yes. But only Davidson county, not surrounding, where we are.

Also, that Sweetens Cove Golf Course place isn’t too far away...

5 pages in and you are the first to post the real reason for move this way. Sweetens only about 2 hrs down 24.

Back