We Moved to the Nashville Area

Don’t forget the amazing weather 😀
We like seasons! Golfing March winter gear through November... Not too bad!

Weird, I only see ****** and Decent. What are the other two?
So the 90 degree heat we've had until the last few days only counts as decent?
You're a tough evaluator

Weird, I only see ****** and Decent. What are the other two?
i love your 6 stars! LOL
the winter has to be pretty mild isnt it? like 50's?

i love your 6 stars! LOL
the winter has to be pretty mild isnt it? like 50's?

In Nashville? Nah, it can get colder here. Even snow occasionally, but for the most part, the weather is really good.
Taxes and location among a few other things were #1 on our list and I had certain criteria as far as that was concerned. No state income tax. That was not negotiable as a small business owner. The second was bottom 15 states for property taxes. I have no problem paying market value of a home, knowing my yearly mortgage is going to the home and not waste.

Everybody chooses their locations for a reason. I believe in seeing the country and have lived all over. I could never live with myself if I stayed in the same location my entire life. Everybody is different.

Nashville is a great town...
Glad THP HQ has relocated to Middle Tennessee like many other great organizations...

#NashvilleStrong

And we can play year round in Nashville...
That is a plus...

Setting up the office and we have some fun stuff from different companies throughout.

how cool are these giant Tour B boxes from Bridgestone? Put a standard dozen in front for size reference

7ED013BE-51DF-43AC-AE7D-04A7D951DC70.jpeg

@JB will be driving to Nashville tomorrow on my way up north for a much needed vacation. Any dinner spot suggestions?

@JB will be driving to Nashville tomorrow on my way up north for a much needed vacation. Any dinner spot suggestions?

Lots of them, but its a pretty big city. It would depend on where you are headed.
@JDax knows a ton of the great spots.

Lots of them, but its a pretty big city. It would depend on where you are headed.
@JDax knows a ton of the great spots.
Aloft west end, next to Vanderbilt. @JDax would love to hear some recommendations.

Aloft west end, next to Vanderbilt. @JDax would love to hear some recommendations.

I strongly recommend hitting the 12 South area and going to urban grub. There are a lot of great options depending on what type of food, Atmosphere, and budget

I strongly recommend hitting the 12 South area and going to urban grub. There are a lot of great options depending on what type of food, Atmosphere, and budget
Never been to Sambuca but I can vouch for Urban Grub!!

Just saw this. That’s pretty cool. I’m born and raised here. Wouldn’t live anywhere else. Welcome to Nashville.

Made it back from my 10 day road trip, Urban Grub was pretty dang good in Nashville. Went a different way back, so only had one meal in town.

Not sure how I missed this. My oldest kid is in grad school (virtually) at Vandy and loves it. Hope you do too.

@JB It's been 8mo since the move, what have you learned about the area that you didn't know before the move?

@JB It's been 8mo since the move, what have you learned about the area that you didn't know before the move?
Not much honestly. We were Heavily researched. So not a ton of learning but we still like it a lot

I can’t wait to be there soon!

We're looking at areas outside of Nashville, between Nashville and as far away as Chattanooga. Any suggestions? Our key 'wants':
Small town feel
Large lot, 1/2 acre minimum
No HOA (probably a reach)

We're looking at areas outside of Nashville, between Nashville and as far away as Chattanooga. Any suggestions? Our key 'wants':
Small town feel
@GolferGal or @JDax can probably help more. Small towns are aplenty and places like Franklin might fit your needs

Small town feel
If like you say you are looking at going east of Nashville, Crossville TN is a fantastic place to look at, plus they have several really good golf courses and being a fairly small town, while still being fairly close to Nashville.

Back