Wear different cap while playing golf

I am a big fan of the Titleist hats. Good fit and I love the script Titleist logo. I did attend a THP Titleist Experience a few years back and while I wore the hats before the event, it sort of solidified my patronage. Don’t play any Titleist equipment other than the ball at the moment.

i've been going hatless...i kinda like it.

I notice that 99% of the people play golf on the course wear either titleist, callaway, Taylormade, Puma, etc…hat.

I don’t see people wear Uniqlo, endorses by Adam Scott, golf/tennis hat on the golf course. I wonder why that is.

https://irishgolfer.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/GettyImages-1294502193.jpg

I wear a Titleist visor because I like a visor in hot weather, and for a while it seemed like visors were getting hard to find around here! So, when i saw the Titleist, I snagged it. I also have a Titleist cap in white, and a black Wilson Staff hat that I will wear in a little bit cooler weather. A few years back, quite a few in fact, I stopped in a Golf Galaxy store and if you bought a dozen Wilson Staff "Smart Core" golf ball, you got a free Wilson Staff shirt and cap! How could I not. And that cap is really well made! It's still like brand new.

And I have never seen a piece of Uniqlo branded merchandise other than the shirts Adam Scott wears in tournaments! Even if I did, I wouldn't buy it. I have no idea what Uniqlo is, nor do I care.

Deleted

I've got 3 hats I rotate through, 2 Taylor Made, and 1 Titleist.
I bought them on line since they were on final clearance sale and the colors looked OK, not because of the brand name.

Straw "gambler" hat or wide brimmed Titleist hat.

Skin cancer, more specifically NOT getting skin cancer, is more important than fashion to me.

I wear a Titleist visor because I like a visor in hot weather, and for a while it seemed like visors were getting hard to find around here! So, when i saw the Titleist, I snagged it. I also have a Titleist cap in white, and a black Wilson Staff hat that I will wear in a little bit cooler weather. A few years back, quite a few in fact, I stopped in a Golf Galaxy store and if you bought a dozen Wilson Staff "Smart Core" golf ball, you got a free Wilson Staff shirt and cap! How could I not. And that cap is really well made! It's still like brand new.

And I have never seen a piece of Uniqlo branded merchandise other than the shirts Adam Scott wears in tournaments! Even if I did, I wouldn't buy it. I have no idea what Uniqlo is, nor do I care.

I've traveled to many countries in the past 30 years, 70 countries and counting, and Uniqlo is a very well known brand in Asia, especially in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Australia, Vietnam, etc... There are Uniqlo stores in big cities like NY and San Francisco. Uniqlo is still small and unknown in the US but more and more people start to know the Uniqlo brand since the tennis superstar Roger Federer signed with Uniqlo.

You see a lot of people wear the RF Uniqlo hat at both tennis and golf tournaments.

I have about 30 ball caps I wear. Some are golf (Titleist and Puma P hats) and some are other stuff like the Bengals, Reds, University of Kentucky, and Celtics.

My favorite ball cap styles are:

New Era 39Thirty
47' Brand MVP
FlexFit 110

I have mostly Puma P hats with a Titleist or Under Armor mixed in aswell.

I solely wear high-crown visors, which I would NEVER wear outside of a golf course.

Honestly, not a big hat person other than when I am playing golf really.

I am wearing the Mizuno ball caps from the THP-Mizuno Experience. Great Caps by the way - my favorite. Thanks @Vosh68 - these are that good. And I am a merciless critic.

For a bucket hat, I am wearing the Titleist because it is adjustable. It's a tad heavy on the brim but after yesterday's windy round, I can see the advantage of a heavier brim, as long as the upper is ventilated. ;)

Back