Weather in your area.

Snowed, again. Weekend looks weather rough too. Course canceled a kick off scramble on Sun. League starts Tues, and I will need to cold/wet weather golf apparel up for the first few weeks. I am starting to remember last year’s first weeks of league. 🥶

Here we go with another day of bad weather in the South. Heads up, y’all.

Arrow and I were in the closet this morning. Tornado warning with confirmed rotation just a few miles north of us, so we took shelter juuuuust in case.
Glad y'all are safe. This afternoon could get a little squirrely for us.

Men's league canceled for snow again yesterday, but hope springs eternal we can play on Wed.

Work delayed at 7am, (supposed to retort at 730). Then later canceled... both entrances to school were flooded... now it's sunny. :rolleyes:

Here we go

78E8B97A-017F-4CE2-BA85-0D6F266D03CD.jpeg

That is one nasty looking line forming across the rest of the state.

My office seems to be the proverbial flat rock right now.

We’re in the middle of a stretch of rainy weather. Rain forecasted tomorrow too. That will make it 4 consecutive days with rain and 5 of the last 7. The two days it didn’t rain it was very windy and cold. Beautiful Sping weather. But, thankfully no storms today like they having in the South.

We got just shy of 3 and a half inches of rain in about 2 hours, 15 minutes.

Frog strangler.

We got just shy of 3 and a half inches of rain in about 2 hours, 15 minutes.

Frog strangler.

After reading about that torrential downpour, I’m not going to complain about our 4th straight day of rain here.

After reading about that torrential downpour, I’m not going to complain about our 4th straight day of rain here.
I was driving back to the office in it and had to get off a phone call because the other person couldn't hear me. It was something else. And a fine time to figure out that I had no umbrella in the car.

Near, if not perfect golf weather in SoNv right now. In fact we might hit 100 degrees today the weather lady says. Maybe tomorrow. If not, high 90s for the next several days. Wind is the only real issue.

I like the hot days for golf. After the cooler, morning tee off rush, the rest of the day is less crowded.

Lake Charles had almost a foot of rain in 6 hours today.

62335FD6-6BC1-4DCB-9249-4C41005B08CA.jpeg

Lake Charles had almost a foot of rain in 6 hours today.

View attachment 9008318
There are some insane totals in that area today. The NWS office in Lake Charles noted that the previous record for most rain on this date was 3" in 1914.

Lots of quick spin-up tornadoes and warnings in SW Louisiana today, too.

We had 3" of rain over the weekend, the town I work in had 4 1/2"

9+" of rain in some areas southeast of Baton Rouge since 6 pm tonight, with rainfall rates of 3-4"/hr at times.

Scheduled this week as a week of vacation back in January. Here is the forecast....SMH:mad:
1621340994618.png

This whole week...

Back