Weather in your area.

With a tournament on Saturday at a course that only has 3 small trees for shade.....

Weather.jpg

Heat index is supposed to be 110+ today.

So sick of this weather. Storms every day, hundreds of thousands out of power. Trees down every where, flooding ugh.

North Texas - hot and hotter, 95F,+ with varying humidity, depending on the fronts coming in. Been windy lately.

Eastern Washington State.... Add all the smoke from the fires in Canada and surrounding areas.....ugh....
The couples tourney the wife and I will be playing this weekend is going to be rough.

weather.jpg

Our hot spell broke last night when a cool front blew storms through. I’m looking forward to a round without so much sweating.

League tournament tomorrow (Saturday) and the forecast calls for a high of 104. Supposed to be 73 when the first group tees off at 9:00. Thankfully, I'm in the 3rd out of 6 groups.

With all of the fires nearby, we've been fortunate in that there has only been a couple of smokey days here locally. Communities within 30 miles haven't been so lucky.

It’s rained straight for 3 days and supposed to rain all weekend too. I’m starting to go through withdrawals. Might have to gamble tomorrow and see if I can make it through at least half a round without too much precipitation.

Perfect weather here in London for my friends 60th birthday party. Even though it is indoors it's just so much better when it's not raining.

65* before 10 pm! Time to open some windows...

...and smell someone's yard waste fire.😕

To give you an idea of what it was like here today, it's now almost 8:40 PM and still 103 degrees. Forecast highs for the next week are all 108°-111°.

It's so pleasantly not surface-of-the-sun hot here all the sudden. I'm seriously considering wearing pants in the morning. :)

Cool, windy and high surf and tides I guess thanks to Larry.

1631274133241.png

:love:

Oh my today is perfect.
58 right now with a high today of 78.

It’s going to be an absolutely gorgeous 78° high today here in Cincinnati. The air is crisp and the ball is going to fly today.

Well, it's mid September, and it's going back to hot and sticky. Still, the golf season is winding down, so I'm hoping to get out some time this week. Did yard work today, garden work tomorrow, Wenesday is supposed to bring rain, and Thursday is only calling for a 30% chance. I think that's the day I'll aim for.

Man... despite mid-80's it's feelin like the last of the pool days already. No tee times on the horizon but I'm sure we'll get many more rounds in... Love some Fall golf.

Man... despite mid-80's it's feelin like the last of the pool days already. No tee times on the horizon but I'm sure we'll get many more rounds in... Love some Fall golf.
Fall golf is where it's at.

🥶

1632483398613.png

80s on Sunday, mid 50s yesterday 70s for weekend... Fall at it's finest

Back