Weather in your area.

16 deg c and strong winds today increasing to, 23 deg c , in next few days and 38 mm of rain expected late next week ( that’s a lot considering average rainfall of approx 650 mm per annum.

Welcome to spring lol , where we anticipate La Niña event ( wetter spring than usual and humidity and storms more frequent )

6AB05AF8-A0B6-401C-AA31-FE5ECD06F558.jpeg

Nice ten day stretch forecasted here. No significant rain and temperatures in the high 60s.

After 3+ days of rain earlier in the week we finally got a dry day yesterday and looks like that will extend thru the weekend. Temps are starting to cool off though and won’t get out of the 70s.

Winter is coming. 😭 I really need to hurry along the plan to move to the Myrtle area. Wife’s dad lives in the Cherry Grove area. Current plan is to be living in that area by 2024. Figure maybe just maybe the real estate market will cool a little by then.

It’s been perfect for golf these last few days and it looks warmer than average the next week after a weak line of showers moves through by this afternoon. I’m glad the weather looks good for the Ryder cup 325 miles to the east of us.

01183BBB-750A-4EDC-AD4B-766A03962657.jpeg

We have quite a stretch of nice weather looking at us. The only threat of rain is for tomorrow, when we are playing golf! But Weather Underground predicts total in the hundredths of inches! Not eve 10ths of inches. Should not be a problem,

Lots of Texans know this to be true...

TX seasons.PNG

******* miserable. Thats what the weather is here. 50* and rainy with wind.

******* miserable. Thats what the weather is here. 50* and rainy with wind.

50's here as well but I should be able to get a few rounds of golf in this week. The last day my club is open for golf is Halloween this year and then winter will be here. I'm trying not to think about it. :rolleyes:

Looks like sh***y weather is incoming in Wednesday. :(

41 outside today. With the cost of natural gas expecting to go up by 54% I dropped the heat temp to 62, so it's currently 65 in the house. Feels amazing!

A blanket of rain from South Texas through Oklahoma., temperature in the 60s

My golf is canceled today and tomorrow due to cold, wind, and rain. I'll play Friday and Saturday before my club shuts down Monday until early April for our 5+ months of winter. :(

Woke up to 34° in Cincinnati today. I’ve really got to escalate my 5 year plan to move to the Carolina’s.

It is pure sadness.
At least it’s not cold AND raining but yes it’s distilled sadness. Can’t wait till it starts getting dark and cold at 4:30 🙄

At least it’s not cold AND raining but yes it’s distilled sadness. Can’t wait till it starts getting dark and cold at 4:30 🙄
half inch of rain for each of the next two days... It's coming.

half inch of rain for each of the next two days... It's coming.

That makes the decision to find 9 somewhere today really easy.

A little chilly here in northern Florida to start of the day at 60*.

My golf is canceled today and tomorrow due to cold, wind, and rain. I'll play Friday and Saturday before my club shuts down Monday until early April for our 5+ months of winter. :(
I’ll be out there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The course will stay open a few more days but I’m heading to FL.
#EndlessSummer!

I’ll be out there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The course will stay open a few more days but I’m heading to FL.
#EndlessSummer!

Call me jealous. We just got back from Naples on Sunday night and I can't wait to get back there for an 11 day stay in a few weeks. I have two more MN winters to survive before I become a Florida snowbird. The weather and sunsets don't suck. This one was from last weekend. :)

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 8.50.19 AM.png

Last edited:
It was just 43 when I walked Arrow. I wore a beanie, I was cold, don't @ me, I was a FL girl for 36 years, I'm still adjusting.

We are in the midst of a Nor'easter. Winds gusted to over 70 mph...over 90 mph on Martha's Vineyard. Right now they are in the mid-40's. The storm is supposed to die down around 8:00 pm. The yard is littered with branches, large and small. Needless to say, I didn't make my tee time this morning, lol.

Back