Weather in your area.

46 this morning.

Screwy! Near 70 one day at tee time (7:00AM) and in the 40s the next!

Let me see. How can I describe it? In a word it's, no, disappointing is not the word. Subpar is not the word. How about it "S***S is the word! It's 2 days after Easter, and I look out the window this morning to see it snowing a blizzard! You have to be kidding me!

Cold and windy. And I’m probably doing club work this weekend so I won’t be golfing when it’s 70+ again. It’s coming out of tinker season. I think.

6A578228-830C-4981-9DE0-B4BD3D6AD276.jpeg
Heat index may hit as high as 108 this afternoon. Yuck.

Welcome to summer in Arizona!

WX0612.png

We have one of the most ideal weather patterns on the planet. The Pacific Ocean and Bay give us natural air conditioning in the summer, keeps the temperatures moderately warm in the winter. We get about 250 days a year similar to today. 78 degrees will be the high. At night the temperature drops to a low of about 60 degrees. Humidity is low. It is sunny. We get a gentle breeze in the afternoon.

Let me guess. San Diego?

Mid-90s with a mid-70s dewpoint this afternoon.

57B18FCB-3765-4F81-A91B-7CA033D08A35.pngThis sucks.

Mid-90s with a mid-70s dewpoint this afternoon.

That's the one thing we have going for us, the lack of humidity makes the temps a little more bearable. 108° with 4% humidity and a dewpoint of 17° right now.

WX0612b.png

Dallas-Ft Worth 106F today at 4:30 pm

Still more rainy than I'd like around here. Been in the low to mid 60's though, so warming up at least. Supposed to rain a couple days this week, but looks like it should be nice next weekend.

That’s oppressive.
It oppressed most people! My son and I had the course to ourselves, and it was nice -- got to let him hit more shots than usual with no one pushing us.

It has been absolutely gorgeous here lately….and in 3 days it’s gonna feel like 105 for about 48 hours.

Hot and humid!!!

77° and the sun finally came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back