Weather in your area.

I saw some of the YNP pictures, those where pretty bad and might keep the park closed for quite some time. :cry:

It's a mess in YNP and Paradise Valley. All our rivers have massive flows right now. Julie's brother works for YNP and is stranded with no power and no water in Mammoth Hot Springs. Town here is crazy with the extra influx of visitors who are trying to sort out what to do.

It's a mess in YNP and Paradise Valley. All our rivers have massive flows right now. Julie's brother works for YNP and is stranded with no power and no water in Mammoth Hot Springs. Town here is crazy with the extra influx of visitors who are trying to sort out what to do.
Oh man that is not good at all!!!!! Will they be able to fly in supplies to those that are stranded in the park?

Oh man that is not good at all!!!!! Will they be able to fly in supplies to those that are stranded in the park?

Yes, first priority is safety for people. They aren't completely isolated, but travel is limited and hazardous in the northern areas of the Park. Longer term recovery will be challenging.

Weather.com says...

Cloudy with showers. High 59F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

But it is raining like crazy at this minute and has been most of the day.

Weather.com says...

Cloudy with showers. High 59F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

But it is raining like crazy at this minute and has been most of the day.
High of 59? In the middle of June? Good God, man, do you live in Antarctica??? 😆

High of 59? In the middle of June? Good God, man, do you live in Antarctica??? 😆
It's 50, feels like 40 here right now, and we are slated to get an average June's rainfall in 48hrs so that should be interesting (probably 1-1.5" cumulative)

Nope, Spokane Washingon. This has been the coldest and wettest Spring on record from what I hear.
We set our local record for the latest in the year of hitting the first 70 degree day.
That lasted a couple of days and then right back into the 50's and 60's with chances of rain. :mad:

Seattle is on the other side of the state and they can take their crappy weather back !

Possible derecho in my area. Work gonna be funView attachment 9096486

Yeah! We had that predicted by the weather guessers yesterday! It seem that no news can be reported unless accompanies by drama! So, we must have high winds and large hail acoompanying these storms?! Both predictions were BS, as far as we were concerned! I didn't hear a rumble of thunder all night!
Tornado sirens going off. Radar shows the heaviest parts of the storm are going to miss us. Record high temps predicted for tomorrow.

Yes, yes! It's all drama now! Including the weather forecast! And its reporting! Everything has to result in disaster!

Yeah! We had that predicted by the weather guessers yesterday! It seem that no news can be reported unless accompanies by drama! So, we must have high winds and large hail acoompanying these storms?! Both predictions were BS, as far as we were concerned! I didn't hear a rumble of thunder all night!

Yes, yes! It's all drama now! Including the weather forecast! And its reporting! Everything has to result in disaster!
It got pretty violent mid WV yesterday. It’s been so dry that we didn’t get much flooding. A lot of branches out of trees and trash cans displaced.

1655402586351.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 11.13.27 AM.png

Officially Hot.

Getting toasty, with some good old fashioned air quality warnings for good measure

1655417632767.png

Thank goodness for the northerly breeze and low humidity.

1655739420888.png

It's a relatively dry heat.

1656107615342.png

What do you call these little droplets falling from the sky?

Right now in the Blue Ridge Mtns. foothills, 83* and cloudy.
Ten day forecast has scattered showers and nothing over 90. I need to atone for the last round, weather looks promising.

Highway 10 in central Minnesota that I usually take to my cabin is flooded and closed.

Power is out after huge storms last night.

Character is being built by playing board games

It's hot in MA today. we are in the mid 90's and humid.

C2A468E9-0FB6-4FBB-BCAE-15F67123D766.jpeg

Back